Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

SOO (RL) 5 years 9 months ago #151666

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

swan42 wrote:

Bazza wrote:

swan42 wrote:

anchorman wrote: The State Of Origin rugby league comes to Perth next season with the second game of the series to be played at Optus.
Do forum members think that the WA public will take this game on board and turn out in droves to see it, or will the stadium be filled with those supporters from NSW and QLD, where the game,RL, that is,is mainly payed?
Will WA ever forgive both rugby codes for the reaming out the state has had from both bodies of the sport.
Will any one on here go?

The Western reds were a victim ofMurdoch.

Over 11,000 to watch the Force and Samoa last Saturday night I believe.

You crack me up...

Did you go alone to the Fake Force Swan given your die hard support,,,nope..says it all really.

Bazza if I were to call you say a "doddering old buffoon" it would not provide any support to my point of view. The fact is that there is significant support of the Western Force in Perth. The fact is that they are supported financially by one of the richest men in Australia.

The State of Origin rugby league matches are some of the highest rating sports on Australian tv.

You never cease to surprise me as well swan. A Swan Districts loving Freo supporting rugby lover. :woohoo: :ohmy: Wouldn’t have picked you for that?
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SOO (RL) 5 years 9 months ago #151668

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Bazza wrote:

swan42 wrote:

anchorman wrote: The State Of Origin rugby league comes to Perth next season with the second game of the series to be played at Optus.
Do forum members think that the WA public will take this game on board and turn out in droves to see it, or will the stadium be filled with those supporters from NSW and QLD, where the game,RL, that is,is mainly payed?
Will WA ever forgive both rugby codes for the reaming out the state has had from both bodies of the sport.
Will any one on here go?

You crack me up...

Did you go alone to the Fake Force Swan given your die hard support,,,nope..says it all really.

Bazza if I were to call you say a "doddering old buffoon" it would not provide any support to my point of view. The fact is that there is significant support of the Western Force in Perth. The fact is that they are supported financially by one of the richest men in Australia.

The State of Origin rugby league matches are some of the highest rating sports on Australian tv.

Thanks for confirming you didn't go,

I repeat the Rugby state of origin has ZERO to do with the State of WESTERN AUSTRALIA.

Please provide a link to the Rugby state of origin to be played in Perth this year. I will be fascinated to read about this fictitious fixture.

SOO (RL) 5 years 9 months ago #151670

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

58shark wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Bazza wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Will any one on here go?

You crack me up...

You never cease to surprise me as well swan. A Swan Districts loving Freo supporting rugby lover. :woohoo: :ohmy: Wouldn’t have picked you for that?

I would have given you more credit to not provide D Trump alternate facts. For your and Bazza's benefit Rugby is NOT the same as Rugby League. They are entirely different games.

SOO (RL) 5 years 9 months ago #151673

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
I tell what this does prove, yet again, and that is that the AFL -- even the sport of Aussie Rules is not worth two bloody bob. it invented state of origin, but only under-agged kids play; then they shove that stupid game that they play against Ireland down people's throats as though it is comparable to state origin.

State of Origin every four years, every October
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, Bazza

SOO (RL) 5 years 9 months ago #151674

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
A game I have no interest in played by 2 foreign states I have nearly the same level of no interest in............pass!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 58shark, Bazza, ArkRoyal

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

SOO (RL) 5 years 9 months ago #151675

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
BH -- agreed: If I was on the Commission my two priorities would be:

raising the draft age
bringing back our own State of Origin

but what do they actually do at the meetings? Instead, they sit their and think about the best way they can implement the latest stupid idea to come out of Victoria.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza, gtrxuone

SOO (RL) 5 years 9 months ago #151677

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329

ArkRoyal wrote: BH -- agreed: If I was on the Commission my two priorities would be:

raising the draft age
bringing back our own State of Origin

but what do they actually do at the meetings? Instead, they sit their and think about the best way they can implement the latest stupid idea to come out of Victoria.

Ark how about a State of Origin carnival every 4 years. In the pre season like the old Australian Carnival Format..The Afl clubs would have to agree with that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza, ArkRoyal

SOO (RL) 5 years 9 months ago #151679

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
gtr: I would be happy with that idea too.

We would find out whom the genuine patriots were among the players as well
Unfortunately, in hte early 1990s, some people in this state fell for the lie that they watched state of origin standard football every second week; but no serious person, then or now, would argue that watching the lower sides in the AFL is anything more than ordianry football whatver the era.

As you know better than I, gtr, the football fraternity in this state has been largely conned for decades.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

SOO (RL) 5 years 9 months ago #151682

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

swan42 wrote:

58shark wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Bazza wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Will any one on here go?

You crack me up...

I would have given you more credit to not provide D Trump alternate facts. For your and Bazza's benefit Rugby is NOT the same as Rugby League. They are entirely different games.

Que????
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

SOO (RL) 5 years 8 months ago #151689

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

Beasley Hutton wrote: A game I have no interest in played by 2 foreign states I have nearly the same level of no interest in............pass!

At least Chelsea are playing a Perth side...LOL

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 427 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020