Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Lop sided AFL results 5 years 10 months ago #149346

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

ArkRoyal wrote: STT: all true -- I think one of Adelaide's flags was a fluke as they finished lowly on the ladder and lost their first final. They have also bailled PA out of the financial mire.

Post 1987, the only two clubs which are not dysfunctional are WC and Fremantle. This should, in theory, give our own football lot influence over the AFL, but, as we have seen, the Commission seems unable to rise to the occassion.

Just ran that by me one more time...freo not dysfunctional...?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lop sided AFL results 5 years 10 months ago #149347

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Bazza: Fremantle have never had any help on the field, unlike the Eagles and some over east; and yet, they made two prelimenary finals and one grand final. That is not a bad record.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 746 guests and 2 members online

• Mr AFL
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977