Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tomic 5 years 9 months ago #148547

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Great story at the French Open of the Argentinean tennis player travelling 9 hrs in a beat up car with his granny as a last minute call up for Kyrgios.....and he beats Tonic at the French Open round one...bet Nick is pissing himself with laughter seeing Bernard getting rolled.....the fella is guaranteed 125K for his efforts.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tomic 5 years 9 months ago #148548

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Freezin wrote: Great story at the French Open of the Argentinean tennis player travelling 9 hrs in a beat up car with his granny as a last minute call up for Kyrgios.....and he beats Tonic at the French Open round one...bet Nick is pissing himself with laughter seeing Bernard getting rolled.....the fella is guaranteed 125K for his efforts.....

I am not sure what the point of your post is freezin. The higher ranked player won on a surface that would be more favourable to the higher ranked player. Not much of a story here at all.

Tomic 5 years 9 months ago #148552

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yep true 42, a fella travels 9 hrs in a crap car with granny and mum, to play in a last minute grand slam match, against an opponent who is a multi millionaire, who flies first class and stays at top notch hotels and wins....Yep no story there......I guess when the 400 ranked Serena Williams wins the French Open in a fortnight 42, that might catch your interest then.......seriosly 42...you are a miserable pessimistic beggar some times mate......if ain't Walton, the AFL,the WAFL demise, Peel winning flags, Subi winning games or the ump not giving SD free kicks in their forward 50, you will always find something to darken the light with mate......Is your middle name Victor mate?

Last edit: by Freezin.

Tomic 5 years 9 months ago #148555

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Freezin wrote: Yep true 42, a fella travels 9 hrs in a crap car with granny and mum, to play in a last minute grand slam match, against an opponent who is a multi millionaire, who flies first class and stays at top notch hotels and wins....Yep no story there......I guess when the 400 ranked Serena Williams wins the French Open in a fortnight 42, that might catch your interest then.......seriosly 42...you are a miserable pessimistic beggar some times mate......if ain't Walton, the AFL,the WAFL demise, Peel winning flags, Subi winning games or the ump not giving SD free kicks in their forward 50, you will always find something to darken the light with mate......Is your middle name Victor mate?

What an absolute joke freezin. Don't kid yourself. You weren't interested in lauding the efforts of Marco Trungelliti. If you were then Kyrgios wouldn't have been brought up in your post. You got the response that you wanted. I would even suggest that if Tomic and/or Kyrgios were not involved you wouldn't have even posted the first comments.

And for the record the rankings are 190 and 206. The player with the 190 ranking won the match.

Last edit: by swan42.

Tomic 5 years 9 months ago #148556

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
You should know how it goes freeze, if it ain’t swans or freo, it ain’t news. :lol:
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Last edit: by 58shark.

Tomic 5 years 9 months ago #148557

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

58shark wrote: You should know how it goes freeze, if it ain’t swans or freo, it ain’t news. :lol:

58s two comments:

I thought I was allegedly a Freo supporter. Of course that is not true.

Have a look at the name of the topic. Exactly how many times did freezin use the player's name in his posts. Freezin was doing what he does often: stirring.

Tomic 5 years 9 months ago #148558

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
If I had used Marco's name who would of been interested 42?.....Only saw it on the NZ news tonight TBH 42.....,blame the kiwis for having a laugh at Tomics expense.....saying that, NZ best player Venus is shite as well..LOL.....saw the footage of granny in the back of the Marco's car during their 9 hrs road trip.....she has never seen her grandson play in a major tournament before.....didn't know he had even won till everyone starting clapping him......just thought it was ironic Tomic, the soft cock he is, with all his millions get done by a guy who was prepared to drive 9 hrs at the last minute to play in a major......also ironic he took Krygios spot and Nick hates Tomic with a passion....so yep I can see the humour in it all......and it's a great story as well....Who gives a shit it was at an Aussies expense......if you can't laugh at yourself or your own country, than what can you laugh at...self depreciation is a dying art sadly

Last edit: by Freezin.

Tomic 5 years 9 months ago #148560

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Freezin wrote: If I had used Marco's name who would of been interested 42?.....Only saw it on the NZ news tonight TBH 42.....,blame the kiwis for having a laugh at Tomics expense.....saying that, NZ best player Venus is shite as well..LOL.....saw the footage of granny in the back of the Marco's car during their 9 hrs road trip.....she has never seen her grandson play in a major tournament before.....didn't know he had even won till everyone starting clapping him......just thought it was ironic Tomic, the soft cock he is, with all his millions get done by a guy who was prepared to drive 9 hrs at the last minute to play in a major......also ironic he took Krygios spot and Nick hates Tomic with a passion....so yep I can see the humour in it all......and it's a great story as well....Who gives a shit it was at an Aussies expense......if you can't laugh at yourself or your own country, than what can you laugh at...self depreciation is a dying art sadly

How about congratulating Tomic for winning through to the main draw of the French Open?

Tomic 5 years 9 months ago #148570

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yep huge effort from the fella.....even better effort from that 400 ranked female player the other day to get thru to round 2 tho 42

Tomic 5 years 9 months ago #148580

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207

swan42 wrote:

Freezin wrote: If I had used Marco's name who would of been interested 42?.....Only saw it on the NZ news tonight TBH 42.....,blame the kiwis for having a laugh at Tomics expense.....saying that, NZ best player Venus is shite as well..LOL.....saw the footage of granny in the back of the Marco's car during their 9 hrs road trip.....she has never seen her grandson play in a major tournament before.....didn't know he had even won till everyone starting clapping him......just thought it was ironic Tomic, the soft cock he is, with all his millions get done by a guy who was prepared to drive 9 hrs at the last minute to play in a major......also ironic he took Krygios spot and Nick hates Tomic with a passion....so yep I can see the humour in it all......and it's a great story as well....Who gives a shit it was at an Aussies expense......if you can't laugh at yourself or your own country, than what can you laugh at...self depreciation is a dying art sadly

How about congratulating Tomic for winning through to the main draw of the French Open?

Why bother, problem is Tomic was probably too busy congratulating himself on winning through to the main draw and counting his millions at the same time.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 350 guests and 2 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Time For a Flag

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma