Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hawthorn v Geelong 6 years 2 weeks ago #144964

• premiership hangover
  • premiership hangover's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 131
How good was that game of footy to watch, again another classic between both teams
Save a tree and eat a beaver

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hawthorn v Geelong 6 years 2 weeks ago #144967

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145
Great game. Tim Kelly was very good.

Hawthorn v Geelong 6 years 2 weeks ago #144968

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
The parts I saw were bloody good hard footy. I love it when the underdogs beat a team of so called “superstars”. Also love it when We get to see Scott’s sooky face when the Cats lose.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Hawthorn v Geelong 6 years 2 weeks ago #144972

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207

58shark wrote: The parts I saw were bloody good hard footy. I love it when the underdogs beat a team of so called “superstars”. Also love it when We get to see Scott’s sooky face when the Cats lose.

So called superstars? I suppose this refers to Ablett, Dangerfield and Selwood, not sure why that reference was warranted. As for Hawthorn being underdogs? Sure sportsbet would have had Geelong shorter however I won't waste too much compassion on the Hawthorn 'underdog status' as they have won more flags than anyone else in the last decade.

Hawthorn v Geelong 6 years 2 weeks ago #144975

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
A cracking game...and ex WAFL players Menegola and Kelly were both very good.

Hawthorn v Geelong 6 years 2 weeks ago #144978

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote:

58shark wrote: The parts I saw were bloody good hard footy. I love it when the underdogs beat a team of so called “superstars”. Also love it when We get to see Scott’s sooky face when the Cats lose.

So called superstars? I suppose this refers to Ablett, Dangerfield and Selwood, not sure why that reference was warranted. As for Hawthorn being underdogs? Sure sportsbet would have had Geelong shorter however I won't waste too much compassion on the Hawthorn 'underdog status' as they have won more flags than anyone else in the last decade.

Oool, I used the superstar tag because, like us all in WA, I got sick of all the Nic Nat mania from our press. Then we get the same from the Eastern states about the Cat’s trio, but I guess that’s ok, as no one here complained. As for the Hawk’s flags, they’ve only got them because they have been the most awesome club this century. Certainly a record to be admired and respected. Anyway, no one can knock the game, especially as it is on two games into the season.

Hawthorn v Geelong 6 years 2 weeks ago #144980

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116
We ( Cats) got a good rum from the umps.Hawks deserved victory, better team for most of the day. On another tack, yeah the commentators banged on about Ablett Danger and Selwood, but at least they produced. You forgot to mention Cyril, they went into raptures everytime he went within a kilometre of the ball, yet got beaten by his man all day. Unbiased ??? Leigh Matthews ( wouldn't be an ex hawk would he?), said even though Cyril had vey few possessions he still influenced the game....DONT THINK SO.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leather Stops

Hawthorn v Geelong 6 years 2 weeks ago #144981

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

58shark wrote:

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote:

Oool, I used the superstar tag because, like us all in WA, I got sick of all the Nic Nat mania from our press. Then we get the same from the Eastern states about the Cat’s trio, but I guess that’s ok, as no one here complained. As for the Hawk’s flags, they’ve only got them because they have been the most awesome club this century. Certainly a record to be admired and respected. Anyway, no one can knock the game, especially as it is on two games into the season.

You forgot to mention 58, in the east they may talk about Buddy Ablett Danger pendles Dusty etc etc. Here its 100% only Nic Nat

Hawthorn v Geelong 6 years 2 weeks ago #145046

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

UNKA2 wrote:

58shark wrote:

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote:

You forgot to mention 58, in the east they may talk about Buddy Ablett Danger pendles Dusty etc etc. Here its 100% only Nic Nat

ONLY Nic Nat?? ever hear about a pretty hand lad called Fyffe? Did you know J Kennedy has an injury and not playing atm, etc etc etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Hawthorn v Geelong 6 years 2 weeks ago #145065

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

58shark wrote:

UNKA2 wrote:

58shark wrote:

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote:

ONLY Nic Nat?? ever hear about a pretty hand lad called Fyffe? Did you know J Kennedy has an injury and not playing atm, etc etc etc.

Id punt on 70% nic nat, and 30% the rest s58

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 334 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977