Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Australian Cricket Disgrace 6 years 3 days ago #144386

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1349
Shameful and embarrassing act by Steve Smith and no doubt his boofhead deputy Dave Warner and is the tipping point of a win at all costs mentality that has already reared its ugly head prior to this. If we need to stoop to these levels to win a cricket match then give the bloody game away. And Darren Lehman needs to fall on his sword. As head coach this has all panned out on his watch. It's this culture he has endorsed.

Bring in Justin Langer and Steve Smith and Dave Warner need to be stripped of any leadership responsibilities and serve lengthy suspensions. As for Cameron Bancroft he will need to cop a suspension also but he was clearly chosen as the bunny to carry out this appalling act that has shamed Australian cricket.

It will take Australia a long long time to get any credibility back.
Get on your bike.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Australian Cricket Disgrace 6 years 2 days ago #144438

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
Once again proving as if we needed it that aussie cricket is cockhead central

so glad I chucked in my waca membership years ago.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 420 guests and 2 members online

• Swedgen
  • Blackduck

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977