OzFooty.Net Sign In

Who's Online?

We have 129 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

  • ettaluna612
  • Footytragic11
  • Thebigdog
  • eyigordon921
  • Just interested
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
28 Jun 2017
Memories from Yesteryear..... Rod Alderton
Read More...

TOPIC: The Tour of Africa

The Tour of Africa 3 months 6 days ago #143826

  • anchorman
  • anchorman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5355
  • Thank you received: 202
Heard nothing yet about Rabada, but I am getting an uncomfortable feeling about it all.I am thinking he may walk free with a fine and a sanction.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29=353
S.O.F. The Brute,Michael Apeness
2x25= Seinor and Michael.

The Tour of Africa 3 months 6 days ago #143828

  • Peter North
  • Peter North's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2098
  • Thank you received: 176

Leather Stops wrote:

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote: [quote=Going to be pretty hard for Rabada to escape this one, just dumb also. After what happened in the first test and the scrutiny that would be placed on the second for all players?
You would be asking how smart is the bloke and you would probably even have to say not as smart as Warner.

Out smarted Warner in the 2nd innings.. Cant be that DUMB


Yeah really out smarted Warner that's why he's out for the rest of the series and it could cost them the series , what a ridiculous comment .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Tour of Africa 3 months 5 days ago #143851

  • premiership hangover
  • premiership hangover's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 738
  • Thank you received: 51

anchorman wrote: Heard nothing yet about Rabada, but I am getting an uncomfortable feeling about it all.I am thinking he may walk free with a fine and a sanction.


Looks like he is out for a while, AM which is a shame. ended up with a 2 game ban and a fine (Until they appeal) But seriously when will the guy learn, 5 sanctions in 18 months shows he isn't the smartest.

The bloke has the ability to be the best fast bowler we have all seen, 4 x 10 wicket hauls in 28 tests. Dale Steyn has 5 x 10 wicket hauls in 86 tests...........and I'm sure we would all agree that Steyn is a more than handy fast bowler

What's with M Marsh? getting bowled by a beauty then getting fined for abusing the bowler when he walked off the ground. Surely all he should have said was "Well bowled champ"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rum is the reason that pirates never ruled the world......

The Tour of Africa 3 months 5 days ago #143856

  • Peter North
  • Peter North's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2098
  • Thank you received: 176

premiership hangover wrote:

anchorman wrote: Heard nothing yet about Rabada, but I am getting an uncomfortable feeling about it all.I am thinking he may walk free with a fine and a sanction.


Looks like he is out for a while, AM which is a shame. ended up with a 2 game ban and a fine (Until they appeal) But seriously when will the guy learn, 5 sanctions in 18 months shows he isn't the smartest.

The bloke has the ability to be the best fast bowler we have all seen, 4 x 10 wicket hauls in 28 tests. Dale Steyn has 5 x 10 wicket hauls in 86 tests...........and I'm sure we would all agree that Steyn is a more than handy fast bowler

What's with M Marsh? getting bowled by a beauty then getting fined for abusing the bowler when he walked off the ground. Surely all he should have said was "Well bowled champ"


That was only after yet another send off from Rabada PH, he may be a great fast bowler but he's thick as shit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Tour of Africa 3 months 5 days ago #143884

  • anchorman
  • anchorman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5355
  • Thank you received: 202
Saffies very unhappy with the result.They don't see the difference between Rabada and Warners indiscretions.
Maybe now ALL players will keep their collective mouths shut and stop the garbage going on.
Not sure, but the Saffies might just have blown their chances.If the Aussie batting click then it could be curtains.But they have to start to believe in themselves.So many have got good starts and not gone on with it.
Going to be an interesting test in Cape Town.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29=353
S.O.F. The Brute,Michael Apeness
2x25= Seinor and Michael.

The Tour of Africa 3 months 5 days ago #143890

  • Leather Stops
  • Leather Stops's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 787
  • Thank you received: 44

Peter North wrote: [quote=
That was only after yet another send off from Rabada PH, he may be a great fast bowler but he's thick as shit

He could be a Fremantle supporter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by Leather Stops.

The Tour of Africa 3 months 5 days ago #143891

  • ArkRoyal
  • ArkRoyal's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2518
  • Thank you received: 601
There is a possibility that he could play at Newlands if they appeal and ICC grants him permission pendding the appeal's outcome -- typical.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Tour of Africa 3 months 5 days ago #143895

  • Peter North
  • Peter North's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2098
  • Thank you received: 176

Leather Stops wrote:

Peter North wrote: [quote=
That was only after yet another send off from Rabada PH, he may be a great fast bowler but he's thick as shit

He could be a Fremantle supporter


How thick would you have to be to follow the team found guilty of cheating, the biggest doping case world wide.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Tour of Africa 3 months 5 days ago #143921

  • Freezin
  • Freezin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5360
  • Thank you received: 347
Can't see how Stoinis is regarded as possible cover for Marsh....yep bats n bowls but his long format stats this year for WA are disappointing to say the least.... hopefully Marsh gets up and plays.....6 months ago I wouldn't of been saying that. Interesting to see if the Aust batsmen can convert all these starts into some big scores now with Rabada out. No excuses now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Tour of Africa 3 months 5 days ago #143925

  • South4theflag
  • South4theflag's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 85
  • Thank you received: 13

Freezin wrote: Can't see how Stoinis is regarded as possible cover for Marsh....yep bats n bowls but his long format stats this year for WA are disappointing to say the least.... hopefully Marsh gets up and plays.....6 months ago I wouldn't of been saying that. Interesting to see if the Aust batsmen can convert all these starts into some big scores now with Rabada out. No excuses now.


Whos the option then if Marsh isn't available? Maxwell? Cartwright?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by South4theflag.
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags