Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

AFLW Freo v Pies 6 years 3 months ago #141020

• Senior Seagull
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
Now I know this is not a subject that is close to the heart of most who post on here and we all know the standard of this comp has a long way to go to gain credibility, but if your wanting to get a look at the new stadium, this is a great opportunity. Tickets are just $2 including public transport, proceeds to the Starlight Foundation, so a worthy cause.
Game is on Feb 10th starts around 4pm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

AFLW Freo v Pies 6 years 3 months ago #141023

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1551
Mate ...tbh...at $2 I reckon it's over-priced....I'd rather go down the local oval and watch under 14's... a better standard and more entertaining.

AFLW Freo v Pies 6 years 3 months ago #141026

• Mcbob
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 83

Senior Seagull wrote: Now I know this is not a subject that is close to the heart of most who post on here and we all know the standard of this comp has a long way to go to gain credibility, but if your wanting to get a look at the new stadium, this is a great opportunity. Tickets are just $2 including public transport, proceeds to the Starlight Foundation, so a worthy cause.
Game is on Feb 10th starts around 4pm.

Snore fest

AFLW Freo v Pies 6 years 3 months ago #141034

• Senior Seagull
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840

BC wrote: Mate ...tbh...at $2 I reckon it's over-priced....I'd rather go down the local oval and watch under 14's... a better standard and more entertaining.

Not really going for the footy, just a good chance to have a look around the new stadium and happy to drop $2 into the starlight bag. Cant afford to be an AFL member so very few chances to get in to see what my tax dollars have bought.

AFLW Freo v Pies 6 years 3 months ago #141035

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1551
I reckon I'll wait until Subi plays SD in the 2018 GF at the stadium where there'll be the usual 500 Subi supporters and 59,500 bogans... B)

Last edit: by BC.

AFLW Freo v Pies 6 years 3 months ago #141043

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2876

BC wrote: I reckon I'll wait until Subi plays SD in the 2018 GF at the stadium where there'll be the usual 500 Subi supporters and 59,500 bogans... B)

Not quite the correct numbers but the percentage ratio is about right!
That 2008 GF proved that first hand as there wouldnt have been more than a few hundred Subi there in a crowd of 24k!

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.
  • Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 394 guests and 2 members online

• Success Hill
  • Bulldog1990

Newest Footy Recruits

• Eddieskago
  • chaibrA
  • AbrahamErype