Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

SSM vote 6 years 6 months ago #134510

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
Well...I've just posted my form back and voted yes for poofters and carpenters to get married. Personally I don't care what they do as long as they leave me alone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SSM vote 6 years 6 months ago #134535

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
I WAS a 100% yes on this. However, I'm sick of these people being continually in my face. I'm sick of anyone on the no side that speaks their opinion being vilified. I'm sick of the yes people not answering questions, such as what is the kick on effect? I'm sick of not knowing what is going to happen to the "normal" Mum and Dad's relationship once these aggressive pricks get their way? And I'm sick of watching the world on the edge of war and West Australia being broke. And what's the media focussed on....this bullshit!! Fukin spare me!!
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

SSM vote 6 years 6 months ago #134536

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273
C'mon guys - it is not a "vote", it is an expression of your opinion. At a cost of $122+ million, which no doubt could be better spent elsewhere, rather than Trumbles pandering to his hard right.

Whilst I won't get to express my "opinion", I wonder why it has come to this - when Lil' Johhny was able to change it all (for the worse) in 2005 with a simple vote in the parliament (supported by Labor). Why are those elected by you so cowardly as not wanting to exercise the same vote today?

"Poofters" ...... really?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ti Em

SSM vote 6 years 6 months ago #134539

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
If it's good enough for David Marr, journalist, gay rights activist, lawyer, political commenter to use the term on the left wing ABC's Q&A then it's good enough for me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza, Mcbob

Last edit: by BC.

SSM vote 6 years 6 months ago #134542

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
The whole thing is irrational.
They have not written the legislation that the survey is suppose to be based on .
The legislation should include the written protection of other people's rights

and yet they can rush through parliament legislation banning 'hate speech', which actually takes away people's rights.

the country is endager of taking a 'totalitarian turn', even the cricket board has attmptted to apply the pressure by supportting the 'yes' case.

Until they do all of the above in terms of legislation I will vote 'no'.

SSM vote 6 years 6 months ago #134564

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

BC wrote: Well...I've just posted my form back and voted yes for poofters and carpenters to get married. Personally I don't care what they do as long as they leave me alone.

Gee you got yours quick BC ,,no sign of it around here..

It ll be a strong NO vote for me, just to shove it up ( pardon the pun ) all the left wing activists.

SSM vote 6 years 6 months ago #134565

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ArkRoyal wrote: The whole thing is irrational.
They have not written the legislation that the survey is suppose to be based on .
The legislation should include the written protection of other people's rights

and yet they can rush through parliament legislation banning 'hate speech', which actually takes away people's rights.

the country is endager of taking a 'totalitarian turn', even the cricket board has attmptted to apply the pressure by supportting the 'yes' case.

Until they do all of the above in terms of legislation I will vote 'no'.

Exactly , that is probably the strongest reason for a No vote, a bit like voting for a republic without knowing the model.

SSM vote 6 years 6 months ago #134566

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BC wrote: If it's good enough for David Marr, journalist, gay rights activist, lawyer, political commenter to use the term on the left wing ABC's Q&A then it's good enough for me.

David Marr is reason enough for me to vote No,

SSM vote 6 years 6 months ago #134567

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Grassy wrote: Don't think I would have put it like that BC,but I may vote the same.

Still haven't really read or heard an arguement for the Yes Case,as to whom Lesbians and Gays want recognition from and Why?

Is it just for a Simple Civil Service Union for Registration purposes?Or do they want the Main Religious Institutions in the Country to recognise their case?

The No Vote just about think the sky is going to fall in,so I'm leaning towards Yes,but I still need a good reason or 3 to vote that way.

Its not for a Civil Union , it is for Marriage, there is nothing else built around it.

In other countries this already causing issues,

this isn't actually about marriage, its about ideological push by certain sectors of society on the left, if you think this will be the end of long march of social change then you are kidding yourself , they will move to the next barricade and storm that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

SSM vote 6 years 6 months ago #134576

• Mcbob
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 83
If the YES camp would stop shoving their opinions down our throat and ripping down anyone who doesnt conform to their thoughts, i would have not cared at all.

But now im 100% NO just to stick it up em
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 323 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes