Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Cricket Expanding at Last 6 years 1 month ago #144274

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
shocking decision against Scotland and by an Aussie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cricket Expanding at Last 6 years 1 month ago #144304

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017
Zimbabwe failed to beat UAE and have been eliminated. Now its down to the final super 6 game between Ireland and Afghanistan as to who will qualify for the World Cup. The tournament has been brilliant with the crowds creating an atmosphere like a soccer match. I saw that LBW decision against Scotland and it was an absolute shocker, was it blocker Wilson who gave that? It was missing leg by a mile. There must be no reviews in this tournament which is a bit strange
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Cricket Expanding at Last 6 years 1 month ago #144347

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
mike: I enjoyed the competition too. I think the Zimbabweans will be very disappointted to hve failled to qualify for the world cup. especilly their fans. It was Paul Wilson whom gave that very bad decision.

I think it cost the Scots a place in the world cup, because, with the extra loss of the wicket, they needed to be a slightly higher score on the Duckworth system when the rain came. Is this right?
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikeh

Cricket Expanding at Last 6 years 1 month ago #144351

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017

ArkRoyal wrote: mike: I enjoyed the competition too. I think the Zimbabweans will be very disappointted to hve failled to qualify for the world cup. especilly their fans. It was Paul Wilson whom gave that very bad decision.

I think it cost the Scots a place in the world cup, because, with the extra loss of the wicket, they needed to be a slightly higher score on the Duckworth system when the rain came. Is this right?

Correct AR, if they had been only 4 wickets down when the rain came, I think they would have been a few runs in front on the Duckworth-Lewis, so you could argue that Wilsons decision cost them a place in the world cup

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 692 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977