Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Cotchin 6 years 6 months ago #135907

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
42 if I was a Freo fan and Freo were playing off in the GF I would be hoping like hell Ballantyne would be rubbed out.....Cotchin is a champ, no airs and graces and deserves to play this weekend for Richmond.....he ran the length of the ground to console Deledio after the game...sums up the character of the guy.....all 3 guys under the MRP spotlight were all playing the ball....good to see all 3 available to play
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dirty Weekender

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cotchin 6 years 6 months ago #135908

• Tiger of old
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 230

Freezin wrote: 42 if I was a Freo fan and Freo were playing off in the GF I would be hoping like hell Ballantyne would be rubbed out.....Cotchin is a champ, no airs and graces and deserves to play this weekend for Richmond.....he ran the length of the ground to console Deledio after the game...sums up the character of the guy.....all 3 guys under the MRP spotlight were all playing the ball....good to see all 3 available to play

bloody oath Freezin, for once they got it right
got nothing to do with Fremantle boys
The following user(s) said Thank You: 58shark, Dirty Weekender

Cotchin 6 years 6 months ago #135910

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

Peter North wrote:

Viper wrote: Got a good laugh out of this

Yep concussion isnt important during finals, one week any other time of the year.

Look how irresponsible Shiels is in going for the ball there. Left himself wide open. Coaches do not coach players to go in for the ball in that manner. He failed in his duty of care to himself. Remember this is a contact sport....rubbing is racing lads.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 975 guests and 2 members online

• Success Hill
  • Ti Em

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977