Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Nut Job Greens Compare Coal to Asbestos. 5 years 2 weeks ago #165743

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207
Have avoided this topic for a little while, partly because there is probably no one who is a strong an opponent of the Greens.

And this is in no way comparing asbestos to coal, but to suggest that coal (or not accept) and exposure to it does not have significant health implications is complete garbage. Workers to this day (in Queensland as we speak) are still being diagnosed with black lung disease and I would suggest a quick google on it wouldn't hurt before forming opinions.

My issues with the Greens are based about policies which relate to Australia not having heavy industry, such as steel and aluminum production etc and the practicalities associated with their positions of such like issues, not forgetting the impacts on jobs. However that's a whole new topic, what I won't compare them to however is Pol Pot - for all of their faults, which are many, that one is just a bridge too far for even me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 296 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977