Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Scumbad Turkish President 5 years 1 month ago #165175

• Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

gtrxuone wrote:

Bazza wrote:

gtrxuone wrote: Theres been something wrong with Turkey for a while now Baz.Turkey entering the EU was one of the big reason's the UK voted in Brexit. Looks like there will be reprisals for the Christchurch Moseq attacks.Isis-AL Kauda-Talaban have all produced online videos+tweets .

Yep, this bloke has been taking it down the wrong track for years, they are becoming more and more fanatical, the extremists are well in control and the long held Ataturk Secular state is dead, having them in the EU is madness.

He wants to be careful about the way he acts.FCA Fiat-Chrysler already build all there commercials in Turkey.And Fiat are considering pulling out of Italy fullstop.And building all Fiat's in Turkey.At a time when car factorys are closing down everywhere apart from in Asia.I doubt they will invest 100's of millions in Turkey setting up there.Same as other multinational companys.

Interesting
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Scumbad Turkish President 5 years 1 month ago #165179

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
i must say that i have always disliked the Turkey obsession myself. It was a failure, although we did tie down over 250,000 troops for a year and managed to leave without any losses. At the time it started, old Ataturk was looking for friends, rememberring that, he was threatened by Fascist Italy, Greece, the Soviet Union, and, later on, Nazi Germany.

Ataturkism is only a very thin ideological veener over the country's conservative islamic core, which is anit-Western at heart.

The Italians should get rid of the Euro and go back to the Italian pound, in this way they will be able to under-cut the Germans in a major way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Last edit: by ArkRoyal.

Scumbad Turkish President 5 years 1 month ago #165180

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1359

Stand the Test wrote: I reckon we should egg him!!

Send in Eggboy, our new super hero.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Scumbad Turkish President 5 years 1 month ago #165182

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Threaten to ban Turkish teams from champions league and Europa - could actually work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza, ArkRoyal, gtrxuone

Scumbad Turkish President 5 years 1 month ago #165184

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ArkRoyal wrote: i must say that i have always disliked the Turkey obsession myself. It was a failure, although we did tie down over 250,000 troops for a year and managed to leave without any losses. At the time it started, old Ataturk was looking for friends, rememberring that, he was threatened by Fascist Italy, Greece, the Soviet Union, and, later on, Nazi Germany.

Ataturkism is only a very thin ideological veener over the country's conservative islamic core, which is anit-Western at heart.

The Italians should get rid of the Euro and go back to the Italian pound, in this way they will be able to under-cut the Germans in a major way.

I'm too sure what you mean about leaving without a loss, there are thousands buried there, I think what you mean is the evacuation was successful, in fact packing off and pissing off was the only thing good about the entire saga.

I wouldn't agree it was a thin veneer, Ataturk went on a massive purge to rid Turkey of the Sultanate Islamic rule, banned religious dress, new secular constitution, turned Hagia Sogia into a museum from a Mosque. The Sultans also claimed the title of Caliph, that is ruler and guardian of all Islam, that went as well.

All that's been gradually eroded, there is even talk this cretin will revert the Hagi to a Mosque, what its been replaced with is a new Nationalism and this bloke sees himself as a new Sultan. They want Cyprus back, parts or Greece and refuse to accept the Armenia genocide.

Italy was on the Lira not the pound.

Scumbag Turkish President 5 years 1 month ago #165187

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
They sufferred no casualties during the evacuation operation that is what i wrote.
Turkey became more islamic as soon as Ataturk died -- it was the army which maintained the system. Naturally, Erodogan's reforms targetted the army behind a veener of democratic rhetoric. Ataturk was not a democrat for a reason, because the country remainned overwhelmingly islamic. Erdogan, by contrast, exploits the conservative islamic nature of the masses to win elections. it is very simple.

Scumbag Turkish President 5 years 1 month ago #165203

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
Turkish President said today that his statement from ysrda .Was taken out of context.He did not mean to say all Au+Nz would return home ,in a coffin like there grandparents.. What a FLOG.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza, ArkRoyal

Scumbag Turkish President 5 years 1 month ago #165204

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

gtrxuone wrote: Turkish President said today that his statement from ysrda .Was taken out of context.He did not mean to say all Au+Nz would return home ,in a coffin like there grandparents.. What a FLOG.

Yeah, right...., what part of "out of context" was that statement...tosser.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal, gtrxuone

Scumbag Turkish President 5 years 1 month ago #165205

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329

Bazza wrote:

gtrxuone wrote: Turkish President said today that his statement from ysrda .Was taken out of context.He did not mean to say all Au+Nz would return home ,in a coffin like there grandparents.. What a FLOG.

Yeah, right...., what part of "out of context" was that statement...tosser.

He might of damaged 100 of million $ of investment in a future Turkey.None of that will happen unless they join the EU.And they chances went backwards after yesterday's hate comment.
Just heard the 1pm news.The backdown has come because it's pretty big news in the US.And the Washington Post asked the Turkish President for a clarification of yesterday’s comment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Last edit: by gtrxuone.

Scumbag Turkish President 5 years 1 month ago #165217

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
gtr: as you know there are too many religious, cultural and racial problems associatted with turkey joining the EU; Austria, on racial grounds too, would hold a referendum and leave and its government has made this clear for years. Connected to Austria leaving, is the other big problem in regards Turkish membership: money; in short, the Austriams contribute to the budget, and Turkey, in contrast, because of its poverty would be a massive drain on the Germans and Scandinanvians. Turkey, too, we should remember, if it joined, would be the second biggest member in population behind only Berlin; this fact, would leave the EU with big problems, especially if the EU ever properly democratised. Finally, as has been obvious during the Syria War, Turkey is nation of the Middle East, its geostrategic core in that region.

Turkish membership has long been a pet dribble of a lot of British liberals led by the 'Economist' newspaper, spoutting artciles on the need for Europe to 'accommadate islam'. It is rubblsh, of course, as all the EU, and the West have to do in realtion to Turkey and Islam, is to be civilised and co-exist with it -- nothing more.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 393 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• Eddieskago
  • chaibrA
  • AbrahamErype
  • whatoma
  • ChrisGiple