Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Scumbag Turkish President 5 years 4 weeks ago #165158

• Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
Wants to send Aussies and Kiwis back in caskets, dead like their grand fathers.

Never liked this piece of work and he is taking Turkey to a dark place, I refuse to have anything to do with the place while he is in charge.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Bazza.

Scumbad Turkish President 5 years 4 weeks ago #165160

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Further listening to the live broadcast now, the Turkish Gov and Ambassador has refused to apologise or retract comments, The Turkish Ambassador should be expelled immediately and a travel ban placed on Turkey, it is no longer safe.

Scumbad Turkish President 5 years 4 weeks ago #165161

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
Theres been something wrong with Turkey for a while now Baz.Turkey entering the EU was one of the big reason's the UK voted in Brexit. Looks like there will be reprisals for the Christchurch Moseq attacks.Isis-AL Kauda-Talaban have all produced online videos+tweets .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Last edit: by gtrxuone.

Scumbad Turkish President 5 years 4 weeks ago #165165

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
I reckon we should egg him!!

Scumbad Turkish President 5 years 4 weeks ago #165167

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Stand the Test wrote: I reckon we should egg him!!

You would end up in the Midnight express prison for 20 years for that over there at the moment...Civil Liberties and Free Press are gone.

Scumbad Turkish President 5 years 4 weeks ago #165168

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

gtrxuone wrote: Theres been something wrong with Turkey for a while now Baz.Turkey entering the EU was one of the big reason's the UK voted in Brexit. Looks like there will be reprisals for the Christchurch Moseq attacks.Isis-AL Kauda-Talaban have all produced online videos+tweets .

Yep, this bloke has been taking it down the wrong track for years, they are becoming more and more fanatical, the extremists are well in control and the long held Ataturk Secular state is dead, having them in the EU is madness.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Scumbad Turkish President 5 years 4 weeks ago #165169

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
Bazza I agree with you. Turkey is a fantastic place which has been secular and strong for many years and this guy really is taking it back to the dark ages. Classic example of power corrupting.

Scumbad Turkish President 5 years 4 weeks ago #165170

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
Having said that I've always found it strange that we get to go over there and commemorate our invasion of them. Imagine Japanese wanting to descend on Darwin for a get together.

Scumbad Turkish President 5 years 4 weeks ago #165173

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Stand the Test wrote: Having said that I've always found it strange that we get to go over there and commemorate our invasion of them. Imagine Japanese wanting to descend on Darwin for a get together.

Yep agree, Its always struck me as a bit odd, especially as we got flogged, bottom line for them its worth a mint to the local economy ,tour guides, hotels, bars etc around there have turned it into a tourist trap.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Scumbad Turkish President 5 years 4 weeks ago #165174

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329

Bazza wrote:

gtrxuone wrote: Theres been something wrong with Turkey for a while now Baz.Turkey entering the EU was one of the big reason's the UK voted in Brexit. Looks like there will be reprisals for the Christchurch Moseq attacks.Isis-AL Kauda-Talaban have all produced online videos+tweets .

Yep, this bloke has been taking it down the wrong track for years, they are becoming more and more fanatical, the extremists are well in control and the long held Ataturk Secular state is dead, having them in the EU is madness.

He wants to be careful about the way he acts.FCA Fiat-Chrysler already build all there commercials in Turkey.And Fiat are considering pulling out of Italy fullstop.And building all Fiat's in Turkey.At a time when car factorys are closing down everywhere apart from in Asia.I doubt they will invest 100's of millions in Turkey setting up there.Same as other multinational companys.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 547 guests and 3 members online

• Whitey
  • Success Hill
  • Cjayflavel

Newest Footy Recruits

• RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020