Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Claremont serial killer case 5 years 2 months ago #164061

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358
Well I reckon everyone who was living in Perth at the time these 3 women went missing have been waiting for this day. Finally it's all coming out and we are learning why this bloke has been accused of these abductions and murders among other assaults.

Sounds like a real sick f*#k and suffered a breakdown of his first marriage just prior to Sarah Spiers going missing. Also must be a pretty slippery customer if the accused is guilty, to go about his life as a Telecom technician, little athletics volunteer over a long period of time and playing social seniors footy. Certainly hadn't made himself a recluse.

What we can say is that he was convicted and pleaded guilty to common assault (why it wasn't sexual assault) on an attack on an elderly social worker at Hollywood Hospital where he was working at the time and only received a 2 year period of probation. I assume that is what we call today a suspended sentence?

Since he had priors you would have thought he had been a suspect and at least interviewed to check his whereabouts at the time of these offences.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by DD.

Claremont serial killer case 5 years 2 months ago #164062

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017
It's going to be a tough year for the families of those poor girls as every grisly detail will be laid out in the trial.

Claremont serial killer case 5 years 2 months ago #164063

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
When they found that ladies body in the bush out the back of Wanneroo. Over 20 years ago now.The body was put in a place where it could be found.And it has been said it was a brutal Jack the Ripper type murder.So if it is this bloke he thought he was pretty clever.Trying to rub everyones nose in it.
Eric Edgar Cook the last person hanged in Wa at Fremantle prison on October 26 1964.Went on a murder spree in Wa between 1959 to 1963.Committed 8 murders and 22 violent crimes.Including 12 more attempted murders.Nick named the Night Caller.

Last edit: by gtrxuone.

Claremont serial killer case 5 years 2 months ago #164064

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
I'm not sure it's such a great idea to be making comment on a public forum such as this given it's an ongoing trial at the moment. Sure it's on every front page and leads every news bulletin but those journos are just reporting facts, allegations and defences as they become known and not expressing an opinion. Also, the prosecution is making allegations only at this point and not presenting any evidence so as it stands at present he's innocent until proven otherwise.

Claremont serial killer case 5 years 2 months ago #164065

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
That's what we are doing here BC, just having a discussion or commenting on the facts as they are presented and reported in the media. It's a free country we are allowed to have a discussion about it aren't we? As I stated in my opening post he is the "accused", doesn't yet make him guilty but seems to me like the police and the forensic police and scientists have been very meticulous. Obviously advances in DNA matching have played a major role in gathering evidence that links a person to a victim.

I reckon there are a lot of people who have been friends or acquaintances of this bloke who would be saying "you could have knocked me over with a feather" or "I always thought there was something not quite right".
Get on your bike.

Claremont serial killer case 5 years 2 months ago #164066

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
Mate...I'm sure it's all fine and posters on this site have a pretty good idea on what can be said and what can't but I guess in today's day and age of social media being scrutinised to the nth degree, you can't be too careful.

Claremont serial killer case 5 years 2 months ago #164069

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yep I fully understand what you are saying mate but by the same token I won't have my right to free speech quelled by the PC brigade. This case is probably the most anticipated in the history of this state and TBH I thought it's been this long I thought the bloke responsible was either dead or will never be caught. It remains to be seen if they got their man.

At least now we finally get to hear the gruesome details of these violent deaths which police are reluctant to reveal when a matter is under investigation. The families of the victims would have been already aware of the detail of the death of their loved ones but now they have to relive it in public. They are the ones that need to see justice more than anyone else.
Get on your bike.

Claremont serial killer case 5 years 2 months ago #164082

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
The sad thing is, when the police get their man, we tax payers will feed and house him, albeit in a jail. In the meantime, 3 families will never stop grieving and will not get the justice they deserve. However, there are people inside that believe in retribution......
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Claremont serial killer case 5 years 2 months ago #164085

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207
I would think that there are people inside who believe in retribution, and we feed and house them too.

Claremont serial killer case 5 years 2 months ago #164087

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

DD wrote: Well I reckon everyone who was living in Perth at the time these 3 women went missing have been waiting for this day. Finally it's all coming out and we are learning why this bloke has been accused of these abductions and murders among other assaults.

Sounds like a real sick f*#k and suffered a breakdown of his first marriage just prior to Sarah Spiers going missing. Also must be a pretty slippery customer if the accused is guilty, to go about his life as a Telecom technician, little athletics volunteer over a long period of time and playing social seniors footy. Certainly hadn't made himself a recluse.

What we can say is that he was convicted and pleaded guilty to common assault (why it wasn't sexual assault) on an attack on an elderly social worker at Hollywood Hospital where he was working at the time and only received a 2 year period of probation. I assume that is what we call today a suspended sentence?

Since he had priors you would have thought he had been a suspect and at least interviewed to check his whereabouts at the time of these offences.

For a Sexual Assault there needs to be penetration, there are also Indecent Assaults which need an element of Indecency, which are a lesser a form from a Sexual Assault.

Probation was not a suspended prison sentence , Probation was a period of supervision now called a Intensive Supervision Order, if the convicted person breaches the order, they are brought back and re sentenced if they complete the order satisfactorily no further action is taken.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 147 guests and 2 members online

• Chickenfried
  • Whinnen

Newest Footy Recruits

• Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020