Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Well summed up by Joe Hildebrand 5 years 2 months ago #163929

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358
This is probably the best summation of our state of politics in the last 10 - 15 years by a bloke not known to me as a political commentator but is a regular on a show I don't watch on Ten called Studio Ten.

For me he has pretty much nailed it when describing our politicians and political parties.

Here is just one example of his description of the fortunes of our leaders "Just as many Labor figures once marvelled that Bill Shorten appeared to have been kicked in the arse by a rainbow, the latest turn of events looks like Scott Morrison has slipped on a banana peel and landed in a cowpat of gold."

www.news.com.au/national/politics/joe-hi...03fd94ba55495e8d8166
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Well summed up by Joe Hildebrand 5 years 2 months ago #163935

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840

DD wrote: This is probably the best summation of our state of politics in the last 10 - 15 years by a bloke not known to me as a political commentator but is a regular on a show I don't watch on Ten called Studio Ten.

For me he has pretty much nailed it when describing our politicians and political parties.

Here is just one example of his description of the fortunes of our leaders "Just as many Labor figures once marvelled that Bill Shorten appeared to have been kicked in the arse by a rainbow, the latest turn of events looks like Scott Morrison has slipped on a banana peel and landed in a cowpat of gold."

www.news.com.au/national/politics/joe-hi...03fd94ba55495e8d8166

DD just read the full article and Joe has absolutely nailed it, Canberra is the numpty capital of the world and we all suffer at the hands of extremists on all fronts. The Greens are so far left they cant even see the forest let alone the trees, labour is lead by a left wing union thug who has a complete set of back knifes and the Libs have moved so far right they are irrelevant and being lead by a happy clapper christian fundamentalist, somebody please save us !!!!!!!!!!
Where have all the real politicians gone ... long time passing
The following user(s) said Thank You: UNKA2

Well summed up by Joe Hildebrand 5 years 2 months ago #163950

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273

Senior Seagull wrote: ................ labour is lead by a left wing union thug......................

Interesting theory, Senior, but...........

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labor_Right

Given that Shorten is a member of the right faction, I would be interested to know where on the political spectrum you would place Albo? :P

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labor_Left

If there was an actual, real liberal left in the Party that falsely describes itself as the Liberal Party, Shorten would probably be to their right (politically).

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 809 guests and 2 members online

• Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977