Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Another annoying question abt telecommunications 5 years 2 months ago #163263

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
What is the problem with Huawei, what is the difference between their data trawling potential and Apples, Micrsofts and the plethora of data processing companies?

Why are they any different to TPG, Vodafone or even telstra?

Seems to me that there is a bit of a phobia of anything not sanction by the septics and others!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Another annoying question abt telecommunications 5 years 2 months ago #163266

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
Grump it has been alleged that Huawei stole technology off Apple.By breaking into there website.
Might of worked out a lot cheaper for them to buy there technology like Telstra does.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Last edit: by gtrxuone.

Another annoying question abt telecommunications 5 years 2 months ago #163280

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357
You can't trust those little slopes. They have been a sleeping giant that has woken and revealed it's ugly head building a military intended to intimidate and they are not shy about doing just that. They need to be taught a fucking hard lesson. You can have the mightiest military in the world it means jack shit if people don't like you, don't trust you and don't want to deal with you.

I've got an Apple knock off in my possession I bought in the Philippines a few years ago. Ohh how did they know how to make a replica iPhone? As Trump has told everyone, they steal American intelligence or intellectual property!!
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Last edit: by DD.

Another annoying question abt telecommunications 5 years 2 months ago #163294

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273

DD wrote:
I've got an Apple knock off in my possession I bought in the Philippines a few years ago. Ohh how did they know how to make a replica iPhone? As Trump has told everyone, they steal American intelligence or intellectual property!!

I guess you know that iThings are made in China, where no doubt the replica came from.

I assume you bought it as a souvenir, as no-one would be silly enough to buy without checking the authenticity first. B)

Another annoying question abt telecommunications 5 years 2 months ago #163295

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
You can't have industrial espionage -- it is how the Russians got the bloody bomb; I would not worry too much about the Sinos at least they will get a fair trial in America.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 258 guests and 2 members online

• Bazza
  • Whitey

Newest Footy Recruits

• RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020