Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The Shambles that is the Israel embassy Move 5 years 4 months ago #160146

• Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
You really have to wonder at the political nowse or lack there off the ham fisted announcement of a possible move of the embassy.
What started as a hope to get votes in the Wentworth by election, which back fired has turned into no win situation, back down and he looks like a loser, do it and he upsets pretty much the entire region and more, and for what?

All pain and no gain in this fark up...
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Shambles that is the Israel embassy Move 5 years 4 months ago #160147

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327
Looks like there trying to repeat 2001 Bazza.With the Tampa and the boat people on Xmas island.
Kicking out Terrorists with Australian Citizenship. Looks like there only 4 points down in last week's poll.So it might be working.
President Trump was the first to move his embassy in Israel. And he won't care what other countries think.Indonesia won't sign our FTA.And we halve also been lectured by the biggest racist in Asia.Dr Mahatma from Malaysia.

Last edit: by gtrxuone.

The Shambles that is the Israel embassy Move 5 years 4 months ago #160148

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote: You really have to wonder at the political nowse or lack there off the ham fisted announcement of a possible move of the embassy.
What started as a hope to get votes in the Wentworth by election, which back fired has turned into no win situation, back down and he looks like a loser, do it and he upsets pretty much the entire region and more, and for what?

All pain and no gain in this fark up...

Bazza we are obviously on different sides of the political fence but the incompetence of Morrison et al is glaringly apparent for all to see (save Sky News after dark). It is impossible to find a scintilla of commonsense in Morrison's announcement. Even if you think there is some merit in moving our embassy (and I don't believe at this point in time there is any merit) why would you announce the review rather than wait for the review to be completed given the sensitivities surrounding the location involved?

Another idiocy announced recently is the potential revocation of Australian citizenship. Base, racist politics. Obvious Morrison is getting his advice from Howard.

The Shambles that is the Israel embassy Move 5 years 4 months ago #160149

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
Sean...I actually think there's merit in the revocation of Aussie citizenship where an individual has dual citizenship or has the ability to get another passport based on birthplace etc. Even if it's not invoked, the threat of being turfed out of the country if convicted of a crime against the state isn't necessarily a bad thing imo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

The Shambles that is the Israel embassy Move 5 years 4 months ago #160150

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote: Sean...I actually think there's merit in the revocation of Aussie citizenship where an individual has dual citizenship or has the ability to get another passport based on birthplace etc. Even if it's not invoked, the threat of being turfed out of the country if convicted of a crime against the state isn't necessarily a bad thing imo.

I will give you more credit than you perhaps deserve and assume you were addressing my comments: perhaps you can explain the legality of the effect of making a person stateless by the revocation of Australian citizenship?

The Shambles that is the Israel embassy Move 5 years 4 months ago #160184

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
Who said anything about making them stateless Sean? Obviously it would apply to those with dual citizenship or having the ability to obtain a passport from another country by their birth right or those of their parents etc. Where that is not possible then obviously it wouldn't apply. It also would also only be for those pieces of sh*t convicted of terror related offences who hate the Australian way of life and everything that goes with it....a bit like a Greens politician if you get my drift....so why not get rid of them?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

The Shambles that is the Israel embassy Move 5 years 4 months ago #160206

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BC wrote: Sean...I actually think there's merit in the revocation of Aussie citizenship where an individual has dual citizenship or has the ability to get another passport based on birthplace etc. Even if it's not invoked, the threat of being turfed out of the country if convicted of a crime against the state isn't necessarily a bad thing imo.

Spot on BC, Im with them all the way on the Citizenship announcement...don't see what the issue is, unfortunately we are stuck with the ones born here.

The Shambles that is the Israel embassy Move 5 years 4 months ago #160207

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

swan42 wrote:

I will give you more credit than you perhaps deserve and assume you were addressing my comments: perhaps you can explain the legality of the effect of making a person stateless by the revocation of Australian citizenship?

If they are not born here they would not be stateless, for those born here with dual nationality if it was revoked they would not be stateless.

Otherwise unfortunately we are stuck with them.

The Shambles that is the Israel embassy Move 5 years 4 months ago #160258

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote:

swan42 wrote:

If they are not born here they would not be stateless, for those born here with dual nationality if it was revoked they would not be stateless.

Otherwise unfortunately we are stuck with them.

Hopefully if the projected result of the Victorian election will show that base racist politics will NOT WORK for Morrison.

PS Peta Credlin may implode shortly (written @ 3.42 WST).

The Shambles that is the Israel embassy Move 5 years 4 months ago #160259

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Antony Green at 4.16 pm WST has called the election for Labor.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 305 guests and 7 members online

• Royals78
  • Time For a Flag
  • one time only
  • Southerner
  • SD351
  • Mossstreetshark83
  • Johnny Leonard