Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Work Site Deaths 5 years 5 months ago #159664

• Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

58shark wrote:

Bazza wrote:

58shark wrote: That's a hard one Baz. The industry I'm in is regulated to buggery and we have our own "industrial inspector". Some of it is overboard, but if it prevents one workplace injury, we're all for it. Trouble is, as said, there's shonks out there and no matter how many regulators you have, there'll always be people taking short cuts.

Im talking about WorkSafe inspectors, not those employed by companies .

Sounds like this bloke was doing sewer work and it doesn't sound like the proper precautions were put in place, I wonder if there was even a licenced plumber supervising?

I understand that Baz, but companies have to start somewhere. This can’t go on. I, like many others, know what it’s like to see a friend’s family go through the ultimate tragedy.

Turns out the bloke was Lic Plumber not very old, but something went wrong badly here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 740 guests and 4 members online

• Senior Seagull
  • Success Hill
  • one time only
  • Omah

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag