Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Corrupt Public servants 5 years 7 months ago #154671

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351
I know this topic has been covered already but the topic is a little obscure and I think deserves to be given the title it deserves. Thankfully the state government seems determined to throw the book at them and lay criminal charges and attempt to get every penny back including their massive redundancy payouts. Good luck with that but in principal that is exactly what they should be doing. I reckon this is just the tip of the iceberg obviously the health department is a massive infrastructure expense probably the largest of all government departments but I would be looking into the education department next followed by roads and transport.

It would be naive to think this is just isolated to the health department. The words spoken by John McKechnie were refreshing to hear. What makes a well paid public servant think they are entitled to extra gifts or gratuity? Well done John keep up the good work.

Following on from this topic. ozfooty.net/joomla16/index.php?option=co...5&id=8512&Itemid=312
Get on your bike.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by DD.

Corrupt Public servants 5 years 7 months ago #154675

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
The state government are hoping to get the stolen money back. Will just have to wait and see what happens. Is a bit silly to think it's only happened in the health area.
It's not the overseas internet scammers you need to worry about - it's our own big business and governments!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DD

Corrupt Public servants 5 years 7 months ago #154682

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351

westaussieguy wrote: The state government are hoping to get the stolen money back. Will just have to wait and see what happens. Is a bit silly to think it's only happened in the health area.
It's not the overseas internet scammers you need to worry about - it's our own big business and governments!

True but don't say that to Robbo from AFL 360 who was a victim of scammers from Libya earlier in the week WAG. They fleeced his bank accounts and stolen his identity. Poor bastard.
Get on your bike.

Corrupt Public servants 5 years 7 months ago #154687

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Sounds like the public servants are no different from pushing the boundaries in regards to entitlements and gratuities as the MPs.....over here in NZ the nurses have been striking for better pay, the Govt say they can't afford it, yet the Leader of the Opposition has been found out for hiding his to and fro limousine travelling expenses of 100K in 3 months......says he had to get from A to B somehow?.....Wellington is the size of Bunbury for getting around....LOL

Corrupt Public servants 5 years 7 months ago #154692

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
I must admit when I was talking to a group of public servants about 10 years ago in a major department which I had just joined I was genuinely shocked at some of the things they were coming out with, and how brazen and blatant they were about accepting favours from contractors , it just left me incredulous with the back ground I came from such things were taboo but these guys didn't seem to think accepting wining and dining in corporate boxes at football games and the like to normal procedure to award contracts.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 617 guests and 2 members online

• Time For a Flag
  • Danger

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma