Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Scott's magic GST pie 5 years 10 months ago #150753

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Leather Stops wrote:

westaussieguy wrote: Cheers BC.
I was not aware of the formula. The funds should simply be distributed evenly I would have thought. WA's share started heading south in 2008/ 09 and hasn't got any better since then.
Lets hope blundersville stops stuffing around and keeps to it's word.

Didn't Rudd/Gillard rule the roost from 2007/2010? Did they cause this? Couldn't have been the Libs as they weren't in power?

LS the GST was introduced by the Howard Liberal/National Parties Federal Government and a party to the signing off by Western Australian were Messrs Barnett and Porter.(Premier and Treasurer respectively).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Scott's magic GST pie 5 years 10 months ago #150759

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
Not sounding encouraging I'm sad to say.
Listening to the radio news this afternoon and all the plonker politicians are still bloody arguing about it!

Scott's magic GST pie 5 years 10 months ago #151012

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
They don't call us the 'Cinderella' for nothing and they did not have the 'adelaide to brisbane line' during the war, for nothing either.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 764 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• Masondusa
  • Robertgew
  • Keithwadia
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977