Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Is Sky News more biased now than Fox News? 5 years 10 months ago #148892

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Baz: yep, Cameron is an idiot on the Russians, the Chinese and Assange. Andrew Bolt is the only one on there whom is intellectually consistent. I don't mind their changes, always thought that UK sky should have been a full 24 hour station from the start; only ever watch Fox News when the yanks are having an election.

I don't watch the Brussels Brodcasting Corporation -- it is more anti-British than Josef Goebbles was.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ArkRoyal.

Is Sky News more biased now than Fox News? 5 years 10 months ago #148898

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

ArkRoyal wrote: Baz: yep, Cameron is an idiot on the Russians, the Chinese and Assange. Andrew Bolt is the only one on there whom is intellectually consistent. I don't mind their changes, always thought that UK sky should have been a full 24 hour station from the start; only ever watch Fox News when the yanks are having an election.

I don't watch the Brussels Brodcasting Corporation -- it is more anti-British than Josef Goebbles was.

Agree with the full screen Sky UK, it was really annoying when trying to watch something important like Remembrance Day on the small screen, but I miss the multi channel replays of the panel shows seem to miss them al the time now. Also the main Sky channel goes to UK Sky after midnight so you end up with two UK channels.

Yep same Re Fox tbh... I'm not really that into US News full stop and only watched Fox News during the last Presidential election which was the first one I'd had any interest in since Kerry had a crack at the job...

BBC I must admit I've drifted away from of recent times , but whenever there is a major event - terrorism etc I tend to tune into them. The Aussie guy that does business is a bit of a laugh...They are still not bad for international coverage, cannot stand CNN.

Is Sky News more biased now than Fox News? 5 years 10 months ago #148928

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329

Bazza wrote:

ArkRoyal wrote: Baz: yep, Cameron is an idiot on the Russians, the Chinese and Assange. Andrew Bolt is the only one on there whom is intellectually consistent. I don't mind their changes, always thought that UK sky should have been a full 24 hour station from the start; only ever watch Fox News when the yanks are having an election.

Agree with the full screen Sky UK, it was really annoying when trying to watch something important like Remembrance Day on the small screen, but I miss the multi channel replays of the panel shows seem to miss them al the time now. Also the main Sky channel goes to UK Sky after midnight so you end up with two UK channels.

Yep same Re Fox tbh... I'm not really that into US News full stop and only watched Fox News during the last Presidential election which was the first one I'd had any interest in since Kerry had a crack at the job...

BBC I must admit I've drifted away from of recent times , but whenever there is a major event - terrorism etc I tend to tune into them. The Aussie guy that does business is a bit of a laugh...They are still not bad for international coverage, cannot stand CNN.

Baz CNN is garbage. Do you watch Fox News that's pretty good.

Last edit: by gtrxuone.

Is Sky News more biased now than Fox News? 5 years 10 months ago #148931

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

gtrxuone wrote:

Bazza wrote:

I sincerely hope gtr that your tongue is well and truly in your cheek.

Is Sky News more biased now than Fox News? 5 years 10 months ago #148933

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

swan42 wrote:

gtrxuone wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Lol

Is Sky News more biased now than Fox News? 5 years 10 months ago #148935

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

gtrxuone wrote:

swan42 wrote:

gtrxuone wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Lol

Just as an example of the LACK of quality I cite Sean Hannity the guy who now touts the jobless figure during the Obama presidency said they were not real figures.

Is Sky News more biased now than Fox News? 5 years 10 months ago #148937

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

swan42 wrote:

gtrxuone wrote:

swan42 wrote:

gtrxuone wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Lol

Just as an example of the LACK of quality I cite Sean Hannity the guy who now touts the jobless figure during the Obama presidency said they were not real figures.

Hannity and Judge Janine are a bit to much Swan.But they have some OK Morning and evening shows.Bit less political than the hard hitters.Cant stand Peta Credlin if thats her name.She knows lots about nothing like her former boss ,lol

Is Sky News more biased now than Fox News? 5 years 10 months ago #148957

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

gtrxuone wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Don't watch either Tbh , watched Fox a bit during the Presidential Election but that was about it.

Is Sky News more biased now than Fox News? 5 years 10 months ago #148958

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

gtrxuone wrote:

swan42 wrote:

gtrxuone wrote:

swan42 wrote:

gtrxuone wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Lol

Hannity and Judge Janine are a bit to much Swan.But they have some OK Morning and evening shows.Bit less political than the hard hitters.Cant stand Peta Credlin if thats her name.She knows lots about nothing like her former boss ,lol

Disagree big time on Credlin, best presenter going on Sky News and would make an outstanding Parliamentarian.

Is Sky News more biased now than Fox News? 5 years 10 months ago #148959

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Janine Perrett on Sky is the worst, her voice alone is enough to make me turn off , gratting and annoying and shouts like a nutter, totally wrecked the Headsup Show.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 858 guests and 2 members online

• Country member
  • Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL