Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Karl Langdon 5 years 11 months ago #146927

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I won't bother speaking about his irrational rant vis a vis the Glendinning Medal brouhaha except to say that it should be in alphabetical order the new name.

What I will take him to task is his ridiculous comment with respect to LLeyton Hewitt playing doubles with Alex de Minaur. Instead of congratulating Hewitt for providing on-court guidance and the benefit of his experience Langdon takes him to task for doing what many sportsmen in the past have done and made a comeback. Hewitt's motivation in playing with de Minaur is not money but fast-tracking a promising young Australian player's development. Presumably Langdon does not have any idea of what de Minaur would get out of playing doubles with Hewitt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Karl Langdon 5 years 10 months ago #148213

• CasualObserver
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 39
Don't tell me that you are the one person in Perth who actually reads his crayon-written column on Sundays?

Karl Langdon 5 years 10 months ago #148219

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

CasualObserver wrote: Don't tell me that you are the one person in Perth who actually reads his crayon-written column on Sundays?

Purely in passing.

I even occasionally watch Andrew Bolt or Peta Credlin; but only 10 minutes or so. One has to look after one's health.

The Outsiders programme on Fox News is barely watchable - 5 minutes is my limit.

Karl Langdon 5 years 10 months ago #148221

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

swan42 wrote:

CasualObserver wrote: Don't tell me that you are the one person in Perth who actually reads his crayon-written column on Sundays?

Purely in passing.

I even occasionally watch Andrew Bolt or Peta Credlin; but only 10 minutes or so. One has to look after one's health.

The Outsiders programme on Fox News is barely watchable - 5 minutes is my limit.

Where does one G.Whateley come on that watch list of yours 42?

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.
  • Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 406 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020