Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Barnaby Joyce 6 years 1 month ago #142728

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327

Bazza wrote: WA Nats have just announced they no longer support him..

Just a matter of time now and the rest will follow....

Bazz I dont think the Wa Nat's and the Federal Party have been aligned since 2010.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by gtrxuone.

Barnaby Joyce 6 years 1 month ago #142831

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
Goneski

Happened about 48 hrs earlier than I expected.

Barnaby Joyce 6 years 1 month ago #142832

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ArkRoyal wrote: Anch: Gough was the son of the Commonwealth Solicitor General, Kerr on the other hand, was the son of a boiler maker. Gough went to grammer school, Kerr to a high school. Both were long standing members of the ALP, and of course, Gough appointted Kerr as the GG.

Yes, and its worth mentioning that Kerr represented the Unions almost his entire time as Lawyer before being appointed to the NSW Supreme Court.

Barnaby Joyce 6 years 1 month ago #142833

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

jackspratt wrote: You are re-living early 60s values, Leather.

It was only a decade later that a GG shagged a whole government, and parliamentary democracy along with it.

What a load of BS about 1960s values, the vast majority of people still reckon doing the dirty on your Mrs is a dog act. And the polls support that with 65 % wanting Joyce gone.

Barnaby Joyce 6 years 1 month ago #142834

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1350
So the bonking beetroot is gone. Has Vicki Campion been to OPSM lately?
Get on your bike.

Barnaby Joyce 6 years 1 month ago #142836

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Goneski, didn't have the bottle to face the leadership challenge next Monday, clearly got the phone call the numbers had collapsed.

Barnaby Joyce 6 years 1 month ago #142839

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
Thank goodness, now hopefully we won't have this rubbish thrown around on the media any more. There are so many other more important things to focus on.

Barnaby Joyce 6 years 1 month ago #142847

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

mikeh wrote: Thank goodness, now hopefully we won't have this rubbish thrown around on the media any more. There are so many other more important things to focus on.

mikeh this has a lot more legs to run yet. It has always been whether there has been a breach of the ministerial code of conduct. I suspect there will also be a plethora of fois relalting to expenditure claims.

What he did and to whom apart from its breathtaking hypocrisy was never the issue.

Barnaby Joyce 6 years 1 month ago #142848

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The question is whether MT can survive

Barnaby Joyce 6 years 1 month ago #142864

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007

swan42 wrote:

mikeh wrote: Thank goodness, now hopefully we won't have this rubbish thrown around on the media any more. There are so many other more important things to focus on.

mikeh this has a lot more legs to run yet. It has always been whether there has been a breach of the ministerial code of conduct. I suspect there will also be a plethora of fois relalting to expenditure claims.

What he did and to whom apart from its breathtaking hypocrisy was never the issue.

I get that Swan42 and of course it is important to sort it out but I would prefer key issues such as the bridging the gap report, Tax reform, Climate change, Power, immigration, jobs etc to be highlighted in the public forum rather than listening to Barnaby making excuses or Abbott spitting out bile at Turnbull or who the next pollie is going to fall foul of section 44 of the constitution...... give me patience.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 266 guests and 3 members online

• Demons Forever
  • one time only
  • DD

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL