Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Dockers Annual Memberships from $249 at New Stadiu 6 years 5 months ago #137198

• Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
Sounds like good value.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dockers Annual Memberships from $249 at New Stadiu 6 years 5 months ago #137206

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Dockers Annual Memberships from $249 at New Stadiu 6 years 5 months ago #137208

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
it looks like you have to sign in Baz...but I have to say the cost for a seat does look pretty reasonable and way less than was being thrown around a few months ago.

Dockers Annual Memberships from $249 at New Stadiu 6 years 5 months ago #137209

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Mate I got straight into the Virtual Stadium, its a great tool and yes the price is very reasonable actually more than so,

The $249 seats are ground level behind the goal , there are decent seats in the pocket on elevated level at $329 , as you go around most seem to be around the 599 mark in better spots, but they ark right up to $1200 plus in certain spots.

General Admission is reserved for behind the goals, but there appear to be whole bays not available no doubt for sponsors etc..

Dockers Annual Memberships from $249 at New Stadiu 6 years 5 months ago #137222

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
Yep...it wouldn't load up the first time but I got in just then. It looks sensational and Barnett ought to be invited to open the thing given it was his vision that got the decision right to put it at Burswood...no chance of that I know but I hope sneakers at least acknowledges Barney in some way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Dockers Annual Memberships from $249 at New Stadiu 6 years 5 months ago #137229

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BC wrote: Yep...it wouldn't load up the first time but I got in just then. It looks sensational and Barnett ought to be invited to open the thing given it was his vision that got the decision right to put it at Burswood...no chance of that I know but I hope sneakers at least acknowledges Barney in some way.

Spot On, if Barnett isn't at least invited along , it stinks big time, tbh its probably the most impressive city project every undertaken in the cities history and will be an asset for generations to come, as you say at the very least Sneakers should acknowledge the vision and foresight of Barnett to override the knockers and move it to Burswood.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 248 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• Helenusaph
  • DJbem
  • kyliefrisp
  • chaibrA
  • SteveRep