Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

South Headland Swan 6 years 7 months ago #132052

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
I missed it all, cant say I ever noticed South Hedland Swan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

South Headland Swan 6 years 7 months ago #132059

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
I can understand the reason for the action that has been taken, but just from a footy point of view I will miss Senior Seagull's input. I find his comments very fair and balanced and have enjoyed reading his match reports. He will be a loss to this forum for the next few months IMHO.

South Headland Swan 6 years 7 months ago #132061

• OzFooty
  • OzFooty's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 146
Yes I agree Mike but unfortunately nothing else works with this serial troll. I might have to look into making all new members pay a one off fee to join. That's a penalty others have to pay as a consequence one bad apple. Then let's see how many times he wants to give me $50?

South Headland Swan 6 years 7 months ago #132085

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
I can't understand why senior has been banned, but then I haven't read the offending posts, so can't argue. Like Mike, I thought his input was ok.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

South Headland Swan 6 years 7 months ago #132087

• OzFooty
  • OzFooty's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 146

58shark wrote: I can't understand why senior has been banned, but then I haven't read the offending posts, so can't argue. Like Mike, I thought his input was ok.

Senior Seagull was not banned for violating any terms and conditions on Ozfooty but I am sick to death of his son Theouterseagull coming on here under new aliases and making a nuisance of himself. I have been reliably informed "Theouterseagull" (unlike him I will not name him by his name), has been banned on a couple of football Facebook pages.

Unfortunately Senior Seagull has become collateral damage as a result as all other measures have failed. So they can have a good chat about that at the footy on Saturday.

South Headland Swan 6 years 7 months ago #132090

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Fair enough OFA. Feel sorry for SS for having such a prick of a son.

South Headland Swan 6 years 7 months ago #132092

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
a bit harsh there 58....I'm pretty sure SS wouldn't call his son a prick. the outerseagull as I understand it is a family man with a wife, kids, job and is your average Joe and supports the WAFL without question. His main issue is that he comes onto this site and from what I'm reading others as well with the main intention of shit stirring. Eventually that will get you banned and in my opinion has been given plenty of warnings on here from OFA so think it's fair enough. I agree it's unfortunate SS has been banned as I also enjoy his input but think OFA is running out of options. Hopefully outerseagull will convey to OFA that he has called it quits and SS will be back on here sooner rather than later.

South Headland Swan 6 years 7 months ago #132093

• terror
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 30
Maybe when Senior reads a bedtime story to his son with red hair theouterfloggull he can tell him what a bad boy he has been..:P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog

Last edit: by terror.

South Headland Swan 6 years 7 months ago #132108

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BC wrote: a bit harsh there 58....I'm pretty sure SS wouldn't call his son a prick. the outerseagull as I understand it is a family man with a wife, kids, job and is your average Joe and supports the WAFL without question. His main issue is that he comes onto this site and from what I'm reading others as well with the main intention of shit stirring. Eventually that will get you banned and in my opinion has been given plenty of warnings on here from OFA so think it's fair enough. I agree it's unfortunate SS has been banned as I also enjoy his input but think OFA is running out of options. Hopefully outerseagull will convey to OFA that he has called it quits and SS will be back on here sooner rather than later.

Fair enough if he's an average joe like most people. Then maybe I should have said what he ends up doing here is a prick of an act. Hope he comes back with positivity.

South Headland Swan 6 years 7 months ago #132121

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
So my Biomechanics lecturer at UWA was right then.......for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction....sad to lose SS......loved the chat that fella

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 327 guests and one member online

• alahoy

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977