Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Political Discussion topics 7 years 1 month ago #116864

• Mcbob
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 83
Well the footy better bloody hurry up and start because it looks like 42 has done the bolt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Political Discussion topics 7 years 1 month ago #116865

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
nah...he's still celebrating wildly with a glass of cooking sherry and his thesaurus...he'll be back.

Political Discussion topics 7 years 1 month ago #116885

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

BC wrote: nah...he's still celebrating wildly with a glass of cooking sherry and his thesaurus...he'll be back.

Poor old Swan BC, looks like he has grabbed his hammer and sickle cracked a sad and gone home, one would of thought with this tumping victory that I tipped to him was on the way, he would be here knocking the top off a few Sherrys,

But Look I can just see Swan 42s place election night, it would of been a scene from Dons Party, ABC on full bore, with a faded black and white "it Time" Gough Poster on the wall, above the Thorn EMI TV Set - with Swan dressed in a Gloweave short sleeved shirt, dress shorts with long socks and shoes, a stubby of VB in hand, celebrating to the wee small hours and then lining up at the Basso Deli 7am sharp to buy a copy of the Sunday Times to cut out the victory pics for his John Tonkin memorial scrap book.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BC, DD, gtrxuone

Political Discussion topics 7 years 1 month ago #116886

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

gtrxuone wrote: Baz..Going to miss the debates between you and Swan.You bloke's had some great debates.

no worries mate, hope he comes back for the footy.

Political Discussion topics 7 years 1 month ago #116889

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547

Bazza wrote:

BC wrote: nah...he's still celebrating wildly with a glass of cooking sherry and his thesaurus...he'll be back.

Poor old Swan BC, looks like he has grabbed his hammer and sickle cracked a sad and gone home, one would of thought with this tumping victory that I tipped to him was on the way, he would be here knocking the top off a few Sherrys,

But Look I can just see Swan 42s place election night, it would of been a scene from Dons Party, ABC on full bore, with a faded black and white "it Time" Gough Poster on the wall, above the Thorn EMI TV Set - with Swan dressed in a Gloweave short sleeved shirt, dress shorts with long socks and shoes, a stubby of VB in hand, celebrating to the wee small hours and then lining up at the Basso Deli 7am sharp to buy a copy of the Sunday Times to cut out the victory pics for his John Tonkin memorial scrap book.

hahaha...I think you nailed it Baz... :P

Political Discussion topics 7 years 1 month ago #116915

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358

Bazza wrote:

Hahaha that's Gold Bazz. Perhaps being a former banned member yourself you can counsel Swan42 and give him a few tips. :lol:
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Last edit: by DD.

Political Discussion topics 7 years 1 month ago #116921

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Just do what admin tell you to do, and its all good.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 380 guests and 2 members online

• Blackduck
  • Roo

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog
  • FremantlesFinest