Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Any dees supporter's out there..... 9 years 2 days ago #67843

• Lucifer
  • Lucifer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Well as pretty good start to the year for the cellar dwelling dees. Looks like the roo factor is really starting to take effect! Some real talents being unfolded in this young side with the young hogan leading the way who some senior football commentators are calling him the best 18 year old the afl has seen.

Are there any closert dees supporter's out there?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Any dees supporter's out there..... 9 years 2 days ago #67845

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017
my 19 year old son has followed the Demons of the Perth and Melbourne variety since he was 4 when I used to take him for a kick of the footy at Lathlain.( this was despite my best efforts to convert him into a SD supporter!) He has been a member of Melbourne since he was 8 and his room is adorned with Demons stuff. As you can imagine he was sporting a massive grin tonight....

I must admit I was impressed with their hardness at the ball and their defensive structure which reduced Richmond to a rabble. They have a genuine superstar in the making in young Hogan and Mcdonald is also a developing key defender. Nathan Jones looked like a kid in a sweet shop all night, he is now realising that the tough times that he has lived through for years are over. If Perth can get over the line tomorrow it will be a great Demon weekend for my son!

Last edit: by mikeh.

Any dees supporter's out there..... 9 years 2 days ago #67847

• Time For a Flag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The VFL is not the AFL
  • Thank you received: 133
Last Melbourne Demon/Perth Demon win in same weekend would be a long while ago Good luck to you Lucifer.
Victorians still laugh at West Aussies because of the way we bailed out the vfl and then allowed it to be called it the AFL!

Any dees supporter's out there..... 9 years 2 days ago #67848

• fish
Not a Dee's supporter but it was great to watch them win tonight. They have found some talent and got some good coaches. Great win and I hope they bring that same effort every week.

Any dees supporter's out there..... 8 years 11 months ago #68148

• yolo swaggins
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Jesse Hogan is an absolute jet! I cant wait to watch him play in 4-5 years time when his body has developed fully.
#yolo
#swaggins

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 1876 guests and one member online

• Royals78

Newest Footy Recruits

• AbrahamErype
  • whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric