Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The Mighty Giants 7 years 9 months ago #96632

• Beasley Hutton
  • Beasley Hutton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
No not the US band with a similar sounding name but the brilliant boys in the charcoal & orange who did an absolute number on Sydney, putting the Swans ugly rugby scrum style footy to the sword at a soldout Spotless Stadium today.
Great to see the 2 SD boys Coniglio & Lobb continue their fine form this season so far and the more I see of Peel boy Nathan Wilson the more I reckon he is close to the most exciting dynamic players in the country. The dash and bravado he displays when he gets the footy is a pleasure to watch. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Mighty Giants 7 years 9 months ago #96637

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Whilst this fine young club do there level best to demonstrate a positive alternative view of our great Australian game to the people of Sydney compared to their boring counterparts they will continue to have my support.
The people of Sydney deserve much better than the ordinary offerings that the bum sniffers game provides.

The Mighty Giants 7 years 9 months ago #96644

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Of course I am serious anchor I love the way GWS go about their footy playing a positive, dashing, brave brand of football compared to all the alternatives in the Sydney "football" market.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 328 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes