Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Well done Suns. 11 years 2 weeks ago #10463

• Ol Boy
  • Ol Boy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

anchorman wrote: Well done to the Suns for their win over the Saints on Saturday,
I think this is a mere drop to what we will see in the future from them.They will give some teams a good shake up.
Some impressive displays from a few of the youngsters.
Big Charlie Dixon look good.He is a big unit and can play.
Bennell is certainly not out of his depth at this level of football.A star of the future for sure.
O'Meara was impressive in his first hit out at this level.
And Gary Ablett. What can you say about him that hasn't already been said.He single handed almost single handed kept the Suns in the game.He is an amazing footballer.

Watched the game and that was a good summary, great to see the young blokes strut their stuff and Gary Ablett it has already been said, but he made watching that game very exciting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Well done Suns. 11 years 2 weeks ago #10470

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116
Very good victory. Dont forget the Saints are/will be crpa this year. best players are an old nearly broken down lenny hayes and the same for Reiwolt. They are in for some long years are the saints after some dumb recruiting the past 4 years

Well done Suns. 11 years 2 weeks ago #10476

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

anchorman wrote: I agree Unka.Their list is old, and it may be that though they will play some good football, their best football could have passed them by.
Time for a rebuild.

Wilkes/gamble/gardiner(charlie)/pattiosn/jessie smith/polo/peake/lovett...and trent denis lane..that recruiting is sunna kill any side

Well done Suns. 11 years 2 weeks ago #10605

• shwaborn
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
True that Unka. Wilkes had many chances to mark, just too soft.
Leigh Montagna couldve made the difference but suspended, word is he has had his best pre season.
I hope Gazza never retires!

Well done Suns. 11 years 2 weeks ago #10606

• Demon Strate
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11
BEAU WILKES = BEAU MAISTER he changed his name during the off season, his football hasn't changed

Well done Suns. 11 years 2 weeks ago #10611

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

shwaborn wrote: True that Unka. Wilkes had many chances to mark, just too soft.
Leigh Montagna couldve made the difference but suspended, word is he has had his best pre season.
I hope Gazza never retires!

Yeah pains me to see Gazza the cat playing for the suns :( .... he is still great to watch though i gotta admit!. Montagna, is what i regard as a good player, not quite a match winner or game breaker IMHO

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 354 guests and 3 members online

• one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977