Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Nice Win by Pussies 7 years 8 months ago #99514

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

DD wrote:

58shark wrote: As much as I hate Freo, I was hoping they would roll the whinger Scott's Cats. So near yet so far. One thing is sure, put Dangerfield in a huge cotton wool suit, coz if he folds, so do Geelong.

On a side note, I wonder if his whinging brother has hurt his team with regard to the umpires with his recent outrageous claim he had to apologize for? I watched a fair bit of the PA v NM game today and though Port deserved to win I thought North were crucified by the umpires.

I think both of the whinging pricks should stop trying to solve the world's problems and concentrating on coaching.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nice Win by Pussies 7 years 8 months ago #99534

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116

58shark wrote:

DD wrote:

58shark wrote: As much as I hate Freo, I was hoping they would roll the whinger Scott's Cats. So near yet so far. One thing is sure, put Dangerfield in a huge cotton wool suit, coz if he folds, so do Geelong.

On a side note, I wonder if his whinging brother has hurt his team with regard to the umpires with his recent outrageous claim he had to apologize for? I watched a fair bit of the PA v NM game today and though Port deserved to win I thought North were crucified by the umpires.

I think both of the whinging pricks should stop trying to solve the world's problems and concentrating on coaching.

Many ,many ( not all) of the Scott Bros whinges are on the mony, the AFL doesnt want ANYONE questioing anything about the game,eve if it is wrong, At least tghey have the gonads at times to ask the questions, not like some other who tow company line if fear of retribution from the corporate giant. Not one AFL coach agreed on what many here thought of the goodes debacle, we all know why

Nice Win by Pussies 7 years 8 months ago #99545

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

UNKA2 wrote:

58shark wrote:

DD wrote:

Many ,many ( not all) of the Scott Bros whinges are on the mony, the AFL doesnt want ANYONE questioing anything about the game,eve if it is wrong, At least tghey have the gonads at times to ask the questions, not like some other who tow company line if fear of retribution from the corporate giant. Not one AFL coach agreed on what many here thought of the goodes debacle, we all know why

Unka2 wonder whether he will complain about the double standard of the umpiring in its treatment of Ballantyne: pinged for holding a Geelong player and then shortly after gets held without the ball and it is play on.

Last edit: by swan42.

Nice Win by Pussies 7 years 8 months ago #99570

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

anchorman wrote:

swan42 wrote:

UNKA2 wrote:

58shark wrote:

DD wrote:

Unka2 wonder whether he will complain about the double standard of the umpiring in its tretment of Ballantyne: pinged for holding a Geelong player and then shortly gets held without the ball and it is play on.

Swan , rules for some and not for others.Ballas gets crucified every week, yet never complains.Unlike some.

Both of the whinge brothers are vocal when it goes against them, but conspicuously silent when it goes for them. Pity they didn't believe in "what goes round, comes round". Still unk, understand your blind support of a coach of the Cats.

Nice Win by Pussies 7 years 8 months ago #99579

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

swan42 wrote:

UNKA2 wrote:

58shark wrote:

DD wrote:

Unka2 wonder whether he will complain about the double standard of the umpiring in its treatment of Ballantyne: pinged for holding a Geelong player and then shortly after gets held without the ball and it is play on.

Ahhh chip shoulder yet again Swan 42, players from all teams ( lidsay thompson) get a reputation, and pay the consequences, same with Ballentyne. Inconsisitacy happens in every match. Mind you the WA eagles over the past 5 years have the best free kick ratio in the AFL. Check and see how many they have lost at Subi ( damn that would include those vic umps too)

Nice Win by Pussies 7 years 8 months ago #99580

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

58shark wrote:

anchorman wrote:

swan42 wrote:

UNKA2 wrote:

58shark wrote:

DD wrote:

Unka2 wonder whether he will complain about the double standard of the umpiring in its tretment of Ballantyne: pinged for holding a Geelong player and then shortly gets held without the ball and it is play on.

Swan , rules for some and not for others.Ballas gets crucified every week, yet never complains.Unlike some.

Both of the whinge brothers are vocal when it goes against them, but conspicuously silent when it goes for them. Pity they didn't believe in "what goes round, comes round". Still unk, understand your blind support of a coach of the Cats.

Wrong yet again 58, i dont have blind faith at all, what i do have is the ability to see each incident for what it is. sometimes i agree with scott sometimesi dont. I do believe he has some good points at times when discussing the joke that is AFL umpiring.

Nice Win by Pussies 7 years 8 months ago #99605

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Would love to see a game of Aussie Rules played without umpires. The 2 captains could make the calls during the game. That should satisfy all the knockers.

Last edit: by 58shark.
  • Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 628 guests and 2 members online

• Time For a Flag
  • Danger

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr