Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hawkins get one week 7 years 9 months ago #96266

• Leather Stops
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109
Hawkins push to the chest of Callum Ward was farcical to get TWO weeks reduced to ONE WEEK with an early plea. Ward's acting was worse than any player "ducking" for a free.
Bernie Vince's striking report was similar to Hawkins but thrown out. NO CONSISTENCY

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hawkins get one week 7 years 9 months ago #96320

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116

Leather Stops wrote: Hawkins push to the chest of Callum Ward was farcical to get TWO weeks reduced to ONE WEEK with an early plea. Ward's acting was worse than any player "ducking" for a free.
Bernie Vince's striking report was similar to Hawkins but thrown out. NO CONSISTENCY

May have been higher than the chest, but Vineys 3 punch special the week before was a week.
The MRP like the umpires are a joke, unanswerable to anyone.
Funny how the Essendon bloke who did the head high on Mayne????, gets a fine, not allowed to weakne afl's lovechild ( essendon) anymore eh. No wonder crowds aint increasing in the AFL

Hawkins get one week 7 years 9 months ago #96342

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

anchorman wrote: I am in agreeance with Unka on this one, I think it was more than chest high. I am not sure , but I am thinking even a gentle jab like that from a guy bigger than Ali,would be enough to jolt ones head back a bit.Especially when you are not expecting it.

But also the bump from McDonald-Tipungwuti on Mayne was worse.He jumped off the ground to hit Mayne.May was stunned and staggered.He was taken from the field to be checked out.
I seem to remember a few Dockers players copping time for bumps lie that.

A/man if one replaced Hawkins with Ballantyne do you think that the likes of Gerard Whateley would think that the suspension was appropriate or would he be as vociferous in his criticism of the suspension?

Last edit: by swan42.

Hawkins get one week 7 years 9 months ago #96381

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

anchorman wrote: I am sure that GW would be asking for Ballas head if it were a reverse.Remember the kerfuffle that happened when Scarlett punched Ballas.They all but said he deserved it,and it wasn't a hard punch.
But I don't watch 360 any more since they employed Dyson Hepple.

Yep same here apologists for drug cheats.

Hawkins get one week 7 years 9 months ago #96434

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373

anchorman wrote: I am sure that GW would be asking for Ballas head if it were a reverse.Remember the kerfuffle that happened when Scarlett punched Ballas.They all but said he deserved it,and it wasn't a hard punch.
But I don't watch 360 any more since they employed Dyson Hepple.

On that logic Anchor you shouldn't be watching Freo play when M Johnson is in the team.

Hawkins get one week 7 years 9 months ago #96436

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
In regards to 360 is anyone really surprised? I mean lets face it one of the hosts over the top adulation of a certain horse who's trainer is currently serving a lengthy suspension for presenting a horse to race with banned drugs in its system!

Hawkins get one week 7 years 9 months ago #96439

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Beasley Hutton wrote: In regards to 360 is anyone really surprised? I mean lets face it one of the hosts over the top adulation of a certain horse who's trainer is currently serving a lengthy suspension for presenting a horse to race with banned drugs in its system!

k

Systematic doping with positive tests in that case BH. I really hope Anchor hasn't been secretly watching WCE games since 2001/2

Hawkins get one week 7 years 9 months ago #96461

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

anchorman wrote: He owned up to his drug use.Different situation.
Should all the Eagles supporter have stayed away from the drug riddled club?

Would Foxsports hire Lance Armstrong to comment on the Tour de France!!!!!

Yep different situation Essendon are drug cheats full stop, M.Johnson situation was is a social problem performance enhancing drugs a different kettle of fish.

Watched a doco on Marion Jones today who btw didn't test positive, denied everything to federal agents until the circumstantial eveidence was put in front of her she then admitted to it, copped 6 months jail for it.

Hawkins get one week 7 years 9 months ago #96478

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
So where do you fellas draw the line. Dealing in cocaine from an unknown source in dark alleyways, indulging and supplying others with the same substance is apparently fine because it is recreational and yes sorry gullible society but this is really is actually the first time I've ever done anything like this before in my life and I promise it will never happen again so please forgive me without recrimination because nobody got hurt, or did they? Damn unlucky to get caught being it was a 'one off' and damn lucky there was no clenbuterol filler like the Collingwood boys ingested. Dealing in narcotics and breaking the laws of our society is a lesser offence than being duped in to taking a banned substance by a sports scientist employed by the club you were drafted to work for would suggest that it is better to be a drug dealer than a drug cheat based on the logic and moral stance of some on here.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 290 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL