Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE 11 years 2 months ago #6995

• redandblue
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3
Can anyone spot the difference between Stevie J's offence and Michael Hurley incident from the weekend pre-season games?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE 11 years 2 months ago #7020

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116
Ballantyne hit the ground and play was stopped. Im a geelong man myself...Stevie J's hit looked to have more force.

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE 11 years 2 months ago #7031

• redandblue
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3
Fair call Unka, respect your opinions on this great site. The club accepted the week - albeit the season opener.
Stevie should keep is hands to himself. Ballantyne is not worth the effort, however his acting skills have not improved.

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE 11 years 2 months ago #7036

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Stevie J should have been given MERIT points for shutting that little weasel's smart a**ed mouth!!
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE 11 years 2 months ago #7047

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116

anchorman wrote: Ahhh but would you just love the have the smart a$$ed little fella playing for your mob.who ever the posters may barrack for. :cheer:
Stevie J should know better,But I guess he is a slow learner.How many time has he gone now. :whistle:

Maybe but right back at ya anchorman..betcha love to have Stevie J your mob, slow learner or not!!

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE 11 years 2 months ago #7053

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

anchorman wrote: Ahhh but would you just love the have the smart a$$ed little fella playing for your mob.who ever the posters may barrack for. :cheer:
Stevie J should know better,But I guess he is a slow learner.How many time has he gone now. :whistle:

To be perfectly honest anchor, after the debacle the Eagles put us through a few years ago, the last person I want to see playing for them is your little turd. WCE have a pretty clean slate atm and they don't need the publicity associated with your dirty, mouthy piece of human refuse :sick:

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE 11 years 2 months ago #7054

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

UNKA2 wrote:

Maybe but right back at ya anchorman..betcha love to have Stevie J your mob, slow learner or not!!

Spot on unk, they would love to have a game winner there....sheeeet, he may even help them win a final :blink:

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 396 guests and 4 members online

• Bazza
  • Whitey
  • Mossstreetshark83
  • Chickenfried

Newest Footy Recruits

• Roberttag
  • Edwinric