Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Bruce Is Back 7 years 2 months ago #112191

• Dirty Weekender
  • Dirty Weekender's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373
Here you go PN...make it easy for you...some of the commentary from your mate Bruce...bring on 2017

Guys

I should like to predicate my comments by saying two things:

1. I hope the media chases down the evil harridan who pulled the pin and contributed to James Hird’s current situation. About three weeks ago at a Christmas drinks gathering at a friends, a woman (whose name I have known since the event) carried on like a hectoring fishwife and gave James both barrels over what she thought happened at Essendon. She made startling accusations, all baseless. She had no idea what she was talking about. Her comments had a devastating effect on James.

2. Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull must accept some responsibility for what has happened to James. Mr Turnbull, his apathetic and incompetent Sports Minister Sussan Ley and many coalition members have been given irrefutable proof that ASADA and the AFL ran a corrupted investigation. They have also been given irrefutable evidence that the Court of Arbitration for Sport was corrupt, inept and biased. If Mr Turnbull had instigated an investigation into the whole saga, what happened last night would never have occurred. As far as I am concerned being aware of corruption and doing nothing is the same as pulling the trigger, or taking the pin out. As the Senators on the Community Affairs Committee led by Senator Duniam have proven to be completely incompetent, Mr Turnbull now has no choice but to order a Royal Commission into the corruption and/or ineptness at ASADA, the AFL, the CAS, the Commonwealth Ombudsman’s office, the Australian Sports Commission and the Victorian WorkSafe Authority.
Age journeyman Rohan Connolly was one of the first into print over James Hird being hospitalised. His comment in the Age “Is this latest episode what it will take for the fans, the trolls and yes, the media, to finally back off and give the guy some peace and some dignity?” symbolises why Hird is in the state he is and why Rohan Connolly is a joke for refusing to accept the damage that members of the media did to James by throwing their principles (my first oxymoron for the day) in the bin in order to ingratiate themselves with the AFL.

Hird doesn’t want the media to back off. Inter alia, he wants:

1. The media to reveal that the AFL was totally responsible for Stephen Dank working at Essendon and therefore must accept total responsibility for Dank. If the AFL had fulfilled its commitments to WADA (see clauses 2.6.2; 2.7 and 2.8 of the WADA Code; and its commitments to its own anti-doping code, it would have prevented Dank from working for the Gold Coast Suns, Essendon and Melbourne Football Club. Basically, the WADA and AFL codes say the moment Dank used a WADA banned substance on a member of the public, he was automatically banned from working with a WADA affiliated athlete.

2. The media to reveal that the AFL never checked once whether any player at any club ever complied with clause 7.4 of the AFL’s Anti-Doping Code. Basically, clause 7.4 states that every player has to table a document with his club doctor that lists each substance he took in the previous 12 months. Research by the ABC with every club on 1 April 2014 revealed that no club had ever complied and that the AFL had never checked with compliance.

3. The media to reveal that the AFL believed for almost two years that the Essendon players were taking banned, life threatening substances but did nothing to stop it. It was incomprehensible and callous for the AFL to have done nothing.

4. The media to reveal the truth about Hird’s responsibilities at Essendon.

5. The media to reveal where Hird fitted in the Essendon organisation structure and his job responsibilities. As it transpires, for some illogical reason, Hird and his four assistant coaches were on a different branch of the organisation structure from the football department that was run by general manager – football Paul Hamilton. Consequently, Hird had no legal right to interfere with Paul Hamilton, Dean Robinson or the doctors. Incidentally, Hamilton is employed by the AFL.

6. The media to reveal that according to clauses 21, 22, 23 and 35 of the Victorian Occupational, Health and Safety Act (2004) about 30 people had more legal responsibility than Hird – viz nine AFL commissioners including current Victorian governor M/s Linda Dessau; then CEO Andrew Demetriou; deputy CEO Gillon McLachlan; integrity manager Brett Clothier, general manager football Adrian Anderson; the human resource director; the OH&S manager; the ten Essendon board members; Paul Hamilton; Dean Robinson; the doctors; the human resource director and the OH&S manager.

7. The media to reveal that the AFL, ASADA, Essendon chairman David Evans and Essendon CEO Ian Robson agreed on 9 February 2013 that the Essendon support team would be held responsible. Within days, support team became code for James Hird.

8. The media to reveal that the AFL, ASADA, the Gillard government and Evans and Robson agreed at the 9 February 2013 to exonerate the players on spurious grounds. The agreement was in direct violation of the WADA code. According to Chip Le Grand, John Marshall QC, who had been ASADA’s senior counsel for twenty years resigned over the AFL and ASADA’s agreement to breach the WADA rules.

9. The media to reveal that David Evans told Dr Reid on 1 February 2013 that Andrew Demetriou and Gill McLachlan had told him (Evans) that the Essendon players had taken banned substances. Arguably, Demetriou and McLachlan’s comments to Evans were in breach of the Crimes Act.

10. The media to reveal why the Essendon board agreed in early 2013 to sacrifice Hird.

11. The media to reveal that when James queried why the AFL was demanding that he stand aside for 12 months AFL general counsel Andrew Dillon said: “the scandal “needs a face”. Gill McLachlan said “It is about the optics.” The AFL had no evidence that Hird had done anything wrong and it had no evidence that he had not fulfilled his job responsibilities. McLachlan and Dillon need to be pressured by the media to account for their atrocious decisions.

12. The media to reveal that ASADA changed evidence in its investigation to implicate Hird

13. The media to reveal that ASADA changed evidence; fabricated evidence; omitted evidence; testified in its own investigation; and accepted constant political interference. (See attached report)

14. The media to reveal that WADA perjured itself, and omitted exculpatory evidence during the CAS hearing.

15. The media to reveal available evidence that the Court of Arbitration for Sport panel acted corruptly and were inept and biased. (See attached report)

16. The media to reveal that ASADA CEO Ben McDevitt misled Parliament on 16 occasions during his 3 March 2016 Senate Estimates hearing appearance.

17. The media exposing Lindsay Tanner for doing nothing about his belief that the CAS decision was outrageous. Tanner has been given all the evidence of ASADA and the CAS’s corruption but has done nothing about it.

18. The media to expose Age journalist Nick McKenzie for claiming in his 11 April 2013 article that Dank admitted to using Thymosin at Essendon but in his 24 August 2013 column he quoted Dank as saying he used Thymosin Beta-4 at Essendon. Both articles were written from notes resulting from McKenzie interviewing Dank by telephone in early April 2013. It is illogical that McKenzie changed his understanding of what Dank said four months later. McKenzie was either inept and wrong on 11 April 2013 or was guilty of misconduct on 24 August 2013.

I could go on forever, but this short list should give an indication of where the missiles will be targeted until James Hird is vindicated.

Mr Turnbull now must establish a Royal Commission.

Regards

Bruce Francis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dirty Weekender.

Bruce Is Back 7 years 2 months ago #112194

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Lol heard this fool has been black listed from you're footy club, no one besides the Hird fanbois want a bar of this clown with good reason to, to me this guy reiterates every thing that's gone wrong at you're club his only interest is Hird at least the club has seen sense but it seems there are still some gullible idiots out there, ive got no doubt you two would drink the poison ala Jamestown oops sorry Jonestown for Hird.

Bruce Is Back 7 years 2 months ago #112237

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ahhhhhhh can smell the cut grass already...welcome back to the Bombers board PN ;)

Bruce Is Back 7 years 2 months ago #112241

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
No worries I've missed chatting with the Essendon koolaiders and Hird fanbois.

Bruce Is Back 6 years 1 month ago #142546

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Has been a year or so since I gave Pete a rise so here is the latest from Bruce Francis...dropping bombshells early today....please read and enjoy Pete :-)

Bruce Francis claims WADA perjured itself and the CAS panel covered it up. His latest public email:

Guys,

Last night I was analysing the Court of Arbitration for Sports 16 Strands in the Cable. I was shocked to discover in the first strand that I had missed WADA perjuring itself and I had missed the CAS panel changing a word to cover-up WADA’s perjure.

1. It is incomprehensible that WADA should perjure itself and that the CAS panel was so biased and/or corrupt in agreeing with WADA’s lie. In strand one, the CAS panel unambiguously stated that: “The Australian Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) in a decision dated 31 December 2014 (Earl and Anti-Doping Rule Violation Panel and Chief Executive Officer, Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority (Joined a Party) [2014] AATA 968) found EXPRESSLY that Mr Dank, before he joined Essendon, had used TB-4 on a Mr Earl. (my emphasis). My dictionary defines expressly as ‘clearly, unambiguously, explicitly, unmistakenly’.

2. WADA knew, and the CAS panel knew that the Administrative Appeals Tribunal was not empowered to make such a decision.

3. The CAS panel quoted paragraph 106 of the AAT decision. Unconscionably, it deliberately misrepresented the role of the AAT and the words in paragraph 108. Deputy President S E Frost said: “I find it is POSSIBLE (my emphasis) that the applicant [Sandor Earl] committed the non-presence anti-doping rule violations 9 and 10.” [use of prohibited substance Thymosin Beta-4 or attempted use of a prohibited substance Thymosin Beta-4].

4. The AAT was only ruling on whether the Anti-Doping Rule Violation Panel was entitled to rule that it was possible that Earl may have been administered Thymosin Beta-4.

5. The CAS panel deliberately replaced the word ‘possible’ with ‘expressly’.

6. Sandor Earl was a Penrith Panthers National Rugby League (NRL) player. He didn’t play for Essendon.

7. On Wednesday, 14 October 2015, four weeks before WADA began the presentation of its case to the CAS panel, the NRL Anti-Doping Tribunal found Earl guilty of the following:

· Use of CJC-1295 (eight violations)

· Possession of CJC-1295

· Trafficking in Somatropin; Trafficking in Clenbuterol

· Attempted trafficking in Testosterone

8. It is inexcusable that the CAS panel would have as its first ‘strand to the cable’, a totally false claim of an earlier infraction by Dank of administering Thymosin Beta-4 to a professional sportsman.

9. WADA is guilty of perjure, and possibly corruption, in presenting evidence that it knew was wrong. I am comfortably satisfied that the CAS panel committed a greater sin. It changed a word to cover-up WADA’s perjure.

10. A second inexcusable aspect of this ‘strand’ is that the accusation against Dank is based on the purported content of a text that has been altered from the original text.

11. The actual text sent by Dank to Dean Robinson on 2 August 2011 that the panel refers to read:

‘Hi mate. Just in consult for shoulder reconstruction. This case will be of interest to you. We are utilising Thymosin post surgically for one shoulder but prophylactically for the other, Thymosin is so effective in soft tissue maintenance.’

12. WADA submitted the following altered version of the text’s contents to the CAS panel, implying Earl’s name had been included in the text:

‘On 2 August 2011, Mr Dank, in a text message to Mr Robinson, referred to his use of Thymosin for Mr Earl (my emphasis), adding, Thymosin is so effective in soft tissue maintenance.’

13. It would appear that someone at WADA corruptly inserted Earl’s name into the text to advance a case against the 34 Essendon players.

14. The person Dank was actually referring to in the text was a male in his mid-40s, who was not a professional athlete and who Dank was treating at his Medical Rejuvenation Clinic (MRC) as a private patient.

15. Changing the text was corrupt behaviour. Dank could not have been referring to Earl as claimed by WADA. In numerous interviews Earl told the public that he had both shoulders reconstructed in May and June 2011. Dank’s 2 August 2011 text referred to a patient who had only one shoulder reconstruction.

16. I spoke to Penrith Rugby League Club general manager Phil Gould who confirmed not only that the club paid for Earl’s two shoulder reconstructions but that Earl had both operations before the end of June 2011.

17. Even the ASADA website, in its Register of Findings, refers to Earl as having been found guilty of anti-doping violations in relation to four substances, none of them Thymosin Beta-4. For the panel to use the Earl case as compelling evidence that 34 Essendon players took Thymosin Beta-4 is incomprehensible, and deserving of contempt.

18. To present false findings against Earl in making the case against the players means it is impossible to be comfortably satisfied over the reliability of even the ‘facts’ included in the remaining fifteen ‘strands of the cable’, let alone the conclusions reached by the panel.

19. On this ‘strand in the cable’ alone, the judgement of the CAS panel should be voided. And the panel forced to appear before a disciplinary committee.

Regards

Bruce Francis

In no other country has anti-doping been discussed so often by so many. The case for a wide ranging and forward looking anti-doping inquiry is more compelling in Australia than in any other country. Justice for the 34 renews its call for a Senate inquiry into anti-doping with wide ranging terms of reference which allow all sporting bodies, all athletes, and all interested parties to make representations. It's in the national interest.
Further, the only thing necessary for injustices and corruption to get hold and/or spread is for good men to do nothing.

Support an independent inquiry to sort this mess out. Please like and share this post.

Bruce Is Back 6 years 3 weeks ago #143405

• Leather Stops
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109
DW, you & I know it was a kangaroo court BUT with James likely to go to Fremantle maybe those Freons might try to forgive him...

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 311 guests and 3 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Shark Tragic
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr