Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

DANKULOUS 7 years 8 months ago #102884

• Dirty Weekender
  • Dirty Weekender's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

Wow, one of the best beers I have ever tried in my life just now, Founders Brewing's ReDANKULOUS. Surely it will be gracing Windy Hill's Bar in the near future. Ohhhh the irony in that. I'm gonna push to make it happen. 9.5% Imperial Red India Pale Ale FYI. Super strong beer with seriously serious flavour...possibly infused with hops & PEDs. :P :woohoo: :whistle:
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dirty Weekender.

DANKULOUS 7 years 8 months ago #102899

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Dirty Weekender wrote:

Wow, one of the best beers I have ever tried in my life just now, Founders Brewing's ReDANKULOUS. Surely it will be gracing Windy Hill's Bar in the near future. Ohhhh the irony in that. I'm gonna push to make it happen. 9.5% Imperial Red India Pale Ale FYI. Super strong beer with seriously serious flavour...possibly infused with hops & PEDs. :P :woohoo: :whistle:

Where can I get it mate?

DANKULOUS 7 years 8 months ago #102911

• Dirty Weekender
  • Dirty Weekender's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374
Hemmm...are you serious PN....if so PN the International Beer Shop in Leederville (cnr Oxford & Bourke St) or the Phoenix Beer Showroom in Dewar St Morley and you can come say hello. Mane Liquor in Belmont or Copper&Oak in Tuart Hill are quality craft beer stores and most likely have some limited stock.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 525 guests and 5 members online

• Dazzler
  • Swedgen
  • one time only
  • Southerner
  • waflrules

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple