Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Pauline Hanson 5 years 10 months ago #149706

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote:

swan42 wrote:

58shark wrote:

DD wrote: I'm sure you know the answer to that Swannie it's called a protest vote due to lack of faith in the honesty of the major parties. And because she says what most Australians think in regards to immigration. Where she lost me was when she rolled into bed with the previous WA government with a preference deal at the last election. Thankfully it backfired on her.

My question is why anyone would vote for the traitors in the Liberal party who don't support a better deal for WA on GST. You would have to be an IDIOT to vote for those West Australian deserters Christian Porter, Michaelia Cash and Mathias Cormann? Those 3 Muppets deserve to lose their seat at the next federal election and send a message to those fighting for a federal seat in Western Australia.

You said it all about Hanson. I voted for her last time because there was no way I was voting for the lying, hypocritical scumbags in the main parties. As BC said - a protest vote.
As for not voting for the Libs, the other side is as bad. We have a multi millionaire that has no idea or an ex bagman that has a very checkered past . This bloke would have had no compunction in bringing Australia to its knees to get what HE wanted in his past life. A real piece of work that one.
That’s my rant, don’t normally get into political discussion, so I’m outa here.

58s perhaps you can articulate how much the cost of the RC into the unions cost and what charges were laid as a result of that RC.

I'd leave it for the rant that it was, to make comments like bagman etc, well don't bother. And hey some people vote for Hanson, that actually says it all.

Another turkey that has tunnel vision. It’s twits like you mate that hang on to their 28 inch Pye black and white TV because “that’s what we always do”. Live in the past, bugger progress.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pauline Hanson 5 years 10 months ago #149718

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207

58shark wrote:

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote:

swan42 wrote:

58shark wrote:

DD wrote: I'm sure you know the answer to that Swannie it's called a protest vote due to lack of faith in the honesty of the major parties. And because she says what most Australians think in regards to immigration. Where she lost me was when she rolled into bed with the previous WA government with a preference deal at the last election. Thankfully it backfired on her.

My question is why anyone would vote for the traitors in the Liberal party who don't support a better deal for WA on GST. You would have to be an IDIOT to vote for those West Australian deserters Christian Porter, Michaelia Cash and Mathias Cormann? Those 3 Muppets deserve to lose their seat at the next federal election and send a message to those fighting for a federal seat in Western Australia.

You said it all about Hanson. I voted for her last time because there was no way I was voting for the lying, hypocritical scumbags in the main parties. As BC said - a protest vote.
As for not voting for the Libs, the other side is as bad. We have a multi millionaire that has no idea or an ex bagman that has a very checkered past . This bloke would have had no compunction in bringing Australia to its knees to get what HE wanted in his past life. A real piece of work that one.
That’s my rant, don’t normally get into political discussion, so I’m outa here.

58s perhaps you can articulate how much the cost of the RC into the unions cost and what charges were laid as a result of that RC.

I'd leave it for the rant that it was, to make comments like bagman etc, well don't bother. And hey some people vote for Hanson, that actually says it all.

Another turkey that has tunnel vision. It’s twits like you mate that hang on to their 28 inch Pye black and white TV because “that’s what we always do”. Live in the past, bugger progress.

You spelt pie wrong, that's the only one I'm aware of, it is amazing so far off some can be.

Pauline Hanson 5 years 10 months ago #149721

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Yes, it’s amazing how far off some people can be....
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pye_Ltd.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Pauline Hanson 5 years 10 months ago #149723

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207
Yep, you got it. Thanks for that information, I had never heard of it as it was way before my time.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 203 guests and 2 members online

• Royals78
  • Omah

Newest Footy Recruits

• Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020