Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Pauline Hanson 5 years 9 months ago #149685

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
How could anyone vote for any candidate of One Nation?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pauline Hanson 5 years 9 months ago #149687

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1350
I'm sure you know the answer to that Swannie it's called a protest vote due to lack of faith in the honesty of the major parties. And because she says what most Australians think in regards to immigration. Where she lost me was when she rolled into bed with the previous WA government with a preference deal at the last election. Thankfully it backfired on her.

My question is why anyone would vote for the traitors in the Liberal party who don't support a better deal for WA on GST. You would have to be an IDIOT to vote for those West Australian deserters Christian Porter, Michaelia Cash and Mathias Cormann? Those 3 Muppets deserve to lose their seat at the next federal election and send a message to those fighting for a federal seat in Western Australia.
Get on your bike.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal, gtrxuone

Pauline Hanson 5 years 9 months ago #149688

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
very rarely do we vote for the individual...rather we vote for the party they represent. so as long as electors relate to One Nation's policies they'll continue to get votes.

Last edit: by BC.

Pauline Hanson 5 years 9 months ago #149694

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

DD wrote: I'm sure you know the answer to that Swannie it's called a protest vote due to lack of faith in the honesty of the major parties. And because she says what most Australians think in regards to immigration. Where she lost me was when she rolled into bed with the previous WA government with a preference deal at the last election. Thankfully it backfired on her.

My question is why anyone would vote for the traitors in the Liberal party who don't support a better deal for WA on GST. You would have to be an IDIOT to vote for those West Australian deserters Christian Porter, Michaelia Cash and Mathias Cormann? Those 3 Muppets deserve to lose their seat at the next federal election and send a message to those fighting for a federal seat in Western Australia.

You can add Steven Irons to that list.

As for what Pauline Hanson has done in the past 48 hours words almost fail me.

Pauline Hanson 5 years 9 months ago #149695

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
If anyone can tell me a policy that Pauline Hanson has articulated that has actually been a consistent stance of hers I would love to hear it. And please don't give me the "swamped with Asians/Muslims/Homosexuals crap she has been peddling for years. Judging by her public statements, she had not even a basic understanding of the tax legislation that she assisted to pass through the senate today. She is the ultimate cynical political opportunist and the fact that she is sitting in parliament for the 2nd time is an indictment on us all.

Last edit: by mikeh.

Pauline Hanson 5 years 9 months ago #149696

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

DD wrote: I'm sure you know the answer to that Swannie it's called a protest vote due to lack of faith in the honesty of the major parties. And because she says what most Australians think in regards to immigration. Where she lost me was when she rolled into bed with the previous WA government with a preference deal at the last election. Thankfully it backfired on her.

You said it all about Hanson. I voted for her last time because there was no way I was voting for the lying, hypocritical scumbags in the main parties. As BC said - a protest vote.
As for not voting for the Libs, the other side is as bad. We have a multi millionaire that has no idea or an ex bagman that has a very checkered past . This bloke would have had no compunction in bringing Australia to its knees to get what HE wanted in his past life. A real piece of work that one.
That’s my rant, don’t normally get into political discussion, so I’m outa here.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Pauline Hanson 5 years 9 months ago #149697

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327
At least Pauline trys to scrutinize policy.But makes a mess of things more often than not.There's better operator's as independent senators.Like Hinch but he votes with the Government 9/10 times.
Let's see what Clive Palmer brings to the table.Voted for Clive when we had the senate reelection a few years back.He got 12% that time.

Pauline Hanson 5 years 9 months ago #149700

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

58shark wrote:

You said it all about Hanson. I voted for her last time because there was no way I was voting for the lying, hypocritical scumbags in the main parties. As BC said - a protest vote.
As for not voting for the Libs, the other side is as bad. We have a multi millionaire that has no idea or an ex bagman that has a very checkered past . This bloke would have had no compunction in bringing Australia to its knees to get what HE wanted in his past life. A real piece of work that one.

58s perhaps you can articulate how much the cost of the RC into the unions cost and what charges were laid as a result of that RC.

Pauline Hanson 5 years 9 months ago #149701

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207

swan42 wrote:

58shark wrote:

58s perhaps you can articulate how much the cost of the RC into the unions cost and what charges were laid as a result of that RC.

I'd leave it for the rant that it was, to make comments like bagman etc, well don't bother. And hey some people vote for Hanson, that actually says it all.

Pauline Hanson 5 years 9 months ago #149705

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

swan42 wrote:

58shark wrote:

Here we go again from the king of red herrings. Stick to your Freo kings swan - you make more sense there.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 188 guests and one member online

• Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes