Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Grassy 6 years 2 months ago #142429

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
Many other forums pounce on posters fairly quickly if any mis-behaving happens like:-
a) Posters replying to a certain subject and steering off the topic.
b) Blatant shit stirring
c) Becoming too unsavoury and verbally bad toward other posters.
I think OFA is far more lenient on this site. For example, some posters on here would have been given the flick ages ago if their ramblings happened on another well known footy site.
Far be it for me to complain as I'm not perfection.
Some people tend to push the boundary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Grassy 6 years 2 months ago #142443

• robberdog
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8

South4theflag wrote: What happened to Grassy is along the same lines as what happened to Choombies...???

Grassy was talking in parables..hard to understand.
Choombies..i witnessed his last game for Dwellingup in 2017..the bloke is a complete tosser and the shit coming from his mouth over the past 5 years just confirms why he is banned

Grassy 6 years 2 months ago #142448

• 58shark
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

robberdog wrote:

South4theflag wrote: What happened to Grassy is along the same lines as what happened to Choombies...???

Choombies..i witnessed his last game for Dwellingup in 2017..the bloke is a complete tosser and the shit coming from his mouth over the past 5 years just confirms why he is banned

I have to admit, when I saw a grassy post, I never read it. Never understood and didn’t care what he was on about.
As far as what is let go here, I think OFA has got it spot on. It’s a site where we can be ourselves and say what we think, to a certain point. I couldn’t and don’t post on a sterile site. I for one, hope the rules never get tightened. Well done OFA.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Grassy 6 years 2 months ago #142496

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

58shark wrote:

robberdog wrote:

I have to admit, when I saw a grassy post, I never read it. Never understood and didn’t care what he was on about.
As far as what is let go here, I think OFA has got it spot on. It’s a site where we can be ourselves and say what we think, to a certain point. I couldn’t and don’t post on a sterile site. I for one, hope the rules never get tightened. Well done OFA.

With you there 58 re the ramblings weird posts, never read them in the end.

Last edit: by OzFooty.
  • Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 447 guests and 4 members online

• Success Hill
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes