Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Wotta Wanker 6 years 1 month ago #144149

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
Yes BC, SA might actually be able to keep the lights on now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Wotta Wanker 6 years 1 month ago #144157

• Leather Stops
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109

Bazza wrote: Yes BC, SA might actually be able to keep the lights on now.

Was a good result but I thought Labor closed the Pt Augusta power station & demolished it. They were relying on Elon Musk to build a battery supply.
The Batman result was always Labor so the Libs saved money by boycotting it.
No major comment from Shorty re the SA debacle after his stupid proposed saving on Tax credits .

Wotta Wanker 6 years 1 month ago #144160

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
There is some chance now that SA might be able to get some sort of national energy policy going, nut job Weatherall was signing them up to 75% renewables, he might as well have sunk the place in quick sand, instead the SA Libs are ditching that and will hook up to the NSW power grid with the Freydenburg plan for reliable power, ALP achievements have given SA the most expensive power in the country and least reliable.

Not sure what your talking about Batman, but the Greens thought they had it in the bag, ALP aced them there and it was crap result for Di Natale, I think we have seen peak Green, they bombed out badly in Tassie during the State Election there which is their heartland.

Over here Honey had a massive win in Cott, I wonder if he will end up leader.

Last edit: by Bazza.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 89 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL