Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Pauline Hanson wheres Berka in Parliment.. 6 years 7 months ago #131703

• Mcbob
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 83

swan42 wrote:

Before the Bounce wrote: Are you fair dinkum Swan, at least we will all know where to find you ya spineless jelly fish. Where is Swan captain, under the BED.

Btb let me state quite categorically what Pauline Hanson did was nothing more nor less a COMPLETELY RACIST action. It was a DISGRACE and brought the Australian Federal Parliament into DISREPUTE.

I repeat read and listen to what those responsible for the security of Australia have to say about stunts like Hanson and whether it aids or restricts that goal Without exception it has been universally condemned by those security agencies. Vilifying a section of the Australian community is a way of ENDANGERING Australians not increasing their safety.

Finally, I am by no means a fan of Senator George Brandis; read what he said about the Hanson stunt.

So your saying that offending Muslims will cause an attack in Australia. What the bloody hell are people like that doing here in the first place then?
Maybe the next time someone disrespects my faith i should mow down some pedestrians or stab some random person in the street. Then i can blame an oppressive western society for pushing me to extremism.

Your a joke.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pauline Hanson wheres Berka in Parliment.. 6 years 7 months ago #131719

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
It is a pity that Ataturkism is on the wane in Turkey. His legacy would have been safe had the army not been forced out of its preeminence by the silly European Union. One day the west will understand that you can't make a liberal democracy out of a predominately islamic society. The Islamic world has not had a Martin Luther.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 187 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020