Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Is Nick Kyrgios for real 7 years 2 months ago #112228

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Beasley Hutton wrote: Please 42 give up whilst you are behind.
To compare the moronic antics of the 2 tennis goons with the highly esteemed national cricket team is laughable to say the least (i have already listed the achievements of both on a previous post).
Also if that numpty can make #13 in the world (wow what an achievement) :woohoo: it doesnt say much for the sport of tennis which lets face it has been completely dominated by only a handful of players (in both mens & womens) for the last 15 years!

BH with the greatest respect he is 13th in the world because of his RESULTS. The ranking is based on how the player performs and is weighted towards grand slam tournaments and ATP 1000 tournaments.

I would also point out to you and others who seem to think that the Australian cricket team is the paragon of virtue and that only Kyrgios and Tomic don't always behave. For those who fit into that category; perhaps you can explain Grigor Dimitrov saying to the chair umpire and I quote: "that is b...s..., that is b...s...".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is Nick Kyrgios for real 7 years 2 months ago #112234

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Tennis is full of Prima donnas lets not pretend the twelve seeded below nick are that much different, he's an Aussie in the Australian open and the media are all over him, you don't get to thirteen in the world with out talent and he hardly trains , imagine if this guy knuckled down and gave a shit.

Is Nick Kyrgios for real 7 years 2 months ago #112243

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Grassy wrote: No,I don't think the Australian Cricket Team is the Paragon of virtue and Shame on Dimitrov.

But Stop trying to deflect attention off those 2!

They are 1st Class Idiots,being rightfully Lambasted for their Moronic Behaviour.

There might be Naughty Boys elsewhere,but those 2 Take the Cake for it.

Give it up here,Swan. :pinch:

Grassy I am not trying to deflect anything. What I am doing is highlighting the rank hypocrisy of those who laud and support the Australian cricket team despite their appalling behaviour and are strident in their criticism of those two.

Is Nick Kyrgios for real 7 years 2 months ago #112248

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
42 when has the Australian cricket team completely stopped trying and put up the white flag in the heat of battle like this tennis flog has on MANY occasions?

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Is Nick Kyrgios for real 7 years 2 months ago #112256

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Beasley Hutton wrote: 42 when has the Australian cricket team completely stopped trying and put up the white flag in the heat of battle like this tennis flog has on MANY occasions?

BH the discussion is whether those who applaud and laud the Australian cricket team DESPITE their appalling behaviour over many, many years (and I hasten to add this poor behaviour includes the CURRENT AUSTRALIAN captain). I will point out that the score was 10-8 in the 5th against a quality opponent.

The other point to make is whether there will be an improvement in the coming years. Again, using the Australian cricket team to compare and contrast the behaviour of say G McGrath in the latter stages of his career and what I expect Kyrgios's behaviour is going to be in the latter stages of his career and I suspect that his behaviour will be a lot better than what G McGrath's behaviour.

Is Nick Kyrgios for real 7 years 2 months ago #112262

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Grassy wrote: Have you been getting prepared scripts from Roger and Lleyton,Swan?

Or have they cut him loose in Embarassment at his Antics,which right now,Stink to High Hell?!

And what's this about a 10 - 8 score line against a Quality Opponent?

Could have sworn a few days back,the so called Quality Opponent didn't amount to a pinch of poop.

Have I got you right here?

No I don't require prepared speeches to be able to articulate my thoughts Grassy. Please tell me who you are quoting with respect to the quality of the opposition.

As I have pointed out before where is the balance in covering Kyrgios? For example, where is the coverage about the good work he did in preparing the younger Australians in December, 2016?

I will again repeat that in a comparison between the overall behaviour of the Australian cricket team and Nick Kyrgios it is indisputable that the Australian cricket team's behaviour is SIGNIFICANTLY WORSE.

Is Nick Kyrgios for real 7 years 2 months ago #112323

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Apparently Nick Kyrgios misbehaved on THE COURT again today in the Men's Singles match between J-W Tsonga and S Wawrinka.

I will also point out what a disgrace the officiating by the chair umpire in Nadal's 2nd service game of the first set against Raonic where he was allowed 19 seconds more than the 20 seconds allowed. The rules should be applied equally to all players and Nadal should be required to serve within the 20 second period. If he fails to do he should be warned initially and any subsequent infractions should require him to forfeit his first serve.

Last edit: by swan42.

Is Nick Kyrgios for real 7 years 2 months ago #112448

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Grassy wrote: Who noticed?

A few thousand at the game?The second paragraph that is.As for the first,you're having a lend aren't you?

The first was tongue in cheek obviously. The second is very, very important as it speks to Kyrgios's complaint that not all are born equal. If Nadal was required to adhere to the 20 second rule, it would put him under mental and physical pressure. If you would like a footy analogy, the obvious one is that fact that a certain left footer is allowed to veer of his mark and it is not called played on compared to the run of the mill right footer.

I will also point out it wasn't Kyrgios who broke his racquet in the men's semi-final.

Is Nick Kyrgios for real 7 years 2 months ago #112453

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Grassy wrote: No,it wasn't Nick that did it in the Semi,as he didn't get that far,due to his Antics in Round 2.

He should Stop Moaning that the World isn't fair,shuddup and focus on how to improve his own game.Then he wouldn't need to worry about any inequities in Tennis.

Why should he not point out the inconsistency? If he should stay mute; so should you about the host club alignment and the two WA domiciled AFL teams having a reserves' team. You won't shut, nor will Kyrgios.

Is Nick Kyrgios for real 7 years 2 months ago #112455

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Grassy wrote: Boo hoo Nick!

You just keep going the way you are and see how far you get.

He should shuddup and focus better on his game.

We should Ark up and focus how to better our game.

Two different things,Swan.

There were only 12 players in front of him in the rankings Grassy.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 360 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL