Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Is someone going to TALK FOOTBALL? 7 years 9 months ago #98804

• Leather Stops
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109
The election is over yet that's all we get. What happened to FOOTBALL. I Know Fremantle are gone by life must go on.. It's a game played on an oval ground with 3 blokes in yellowy green trying to spoil it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is someone going to TALK FOOTBALL? 7 years 2 months ago #112472

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017
I was just about to give LS both barrels along the line of "Havent you noticed this is off season and in fact the election isn't over actually" when I noticed that this had been dragged up from 6 months ago and he was talking about the Federal election last July!!!! Grassy what are you doing to us??????

Is someone going to TALK FOOTBALL? 7 years 2 months ago #112714

• Mcbob
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 83

Grassy wrote: Any Early Markets for Sacked Coaches circa 2017?

Reckon Damien Hardwick might be a short priced Favourite.

Having said that,he should be Sacking that lot,rather than the other way around.

Poor fella,having to put up with that Rubbish Club.It ain't the Richmond we knew of old,the motto being,"Eat 'em Alive Tiges!"

Buckley has already shot himself in the foot if they dont make finals this year. I reakon the will be out of the running half way through the season.

Is someone going to TALK FOOTBALL? 7 years 2 months ago #112744

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I expect Swan Districts to improve this year.

Is someone going to TALK FOOTBALL? 7 years 2 months ago #112772

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
I hope your right 42 not only for our sake but the WAFL competition in general as we saw last year when we were down the comp had all time record lows!

Is someone going to TALK FOOTBALL? 7 years 2 months ago #112773

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
so are you bogans going to explain your huge profit increase in 2016?...I hope you haven't got some sort of financial advantage from the WAFC or corporates such as BHPB that no other club has access to...you'll get whingers coming from left, right of left and centre left if that's the case. oh hang on...it's you blokes that do all the whinging on here so ignore my last.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 58shark

Is someone going to TALK FOOTBALL? 7 years 2 months ago #112781

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote: so are you bogans going to explain your huge profit increase in 2016?...I hope you haven't got some sort of financial advantage from the WAFC or corporates such as BHPB that no other club has access to...you'll get whingers coming from left, right of left and centre left if that's the case. oh hang on...it's you blokes that do all the whinging on here so ignore my last.

BC could you please outline Subiaco's profit and its turnover? Ditto for Swan's profit and turnover. Also, please provide the revune and expenditure with respect to Swans' V Swans programme.

Last edit: by swan42.

Is someone going to TALK FOOTBALL? 7 years 2 months ago #112782

• Mcbob
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 83

swan42 wrote:

BC wrote: so are you bogans going to explain your huge profit increase in 2016?...I hope you haven't got some sort of financial advantage from the WAFC or corporates such as BHPB that no other club has access to...you'll get whingers coming from left, right of left and centre left if that's the case. oh hang on...it's you blokes that do all the whinging on here so ignore my last.

BC could you please outline Subiaco's profit and its turnover?

Is this bloke serious?

Is someone going to TALK FOOTBALL? 7 years 2 months ago #112783

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Mcbob wrote:

swan42 wrote:

BC could you please outline Subiaco's profit and its turnover?

Is this bloke serious?

Indubitably, unequivocally, unambiguously yes I would like BC to provide the information.

Is someone going to TALK FOOTBALL? 7 years 2 months ago #112787

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

How would you know what Swans financial result was for last year BC considering I dont even know myself as a long standing member and I wasnt aware it has even been made public?
We havent even had our AGM as yet!

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.
  • Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 400 guests and 3 members online

• Royals78
  • Swedgen
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977