OzFooty.Net Sign In

Who's Online?

We have 204 guests and one member online

  • The_Unky

Newest Footy Recruits

  • ettaluna612
  • Footytragic11
  • Thebigdog
  • eyigordon921
  • Just interested
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
28 Jun 2017
Memories from Yesteryear..... Rod Alderton
Read More...

TOPIC: good riddance

good riddance 4 months 5 days ago #142376

  • mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3834
  • Thank you received: 664
We have been through this stuff many times and everyone knows the rules. Moderators are appointed to moderate their club boards and have the power to delete anything that they want. The general and bar boards give people ample opportunity to discuss controversial topics. This website gives a lot more freedom to make comments than other blog sites that I have contributed to. If you don't like the way people moderate their boards, simple, keep away and put your comments elsewhere. Just because some tosser throws his toys out of the cot because he was deleted doesnt mean that that the rules are wrong.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

good riddance 4 months 5 days ago #142377

  • BC
  • BC's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4220
  • Thank you received: 553
agree with what you're saying Mike but when you get enough posters complaining about the same thing then maybe the Mod is the tosser.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

good riddance 4 months 5 days ago #142380

  • Freezin
  • Freezin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5360
  • Thank you received: 347
Just wish those moderating had consistency....but hey each to their own.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

good riddance 4 months 4 days ago #142381

  • Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6362
  • Thank you received: 499

BC wrote:

Bazza wrote:

BC wrote: A/man...we can't post stuff that's not aligned with RD's point of view as he/she deletes it. Banter is whatever you want it to be but to delete anything that's remotely controversial or negative or even attacking as you put it is rubbish. A quick question....are you Rookie Draft in disguise?


spot on BC, we have been through all this stuff before, over moderation by those that want to shut down any criticism or humour at all. The unfortunate result is as you say very few or worst still no posts or discussions at all, most of the club threads are pretty light on especially this time of the year, if this site has any hope of maintaining traffic and being viable with lively discussion then continuing down the path outlined will see it defunct.

Talking defunct what every happened to grassy?


grassy's gone mate....OFA took exception to some of the stuff he posted and after several warnings as I understand it has been banned.


Haha sort of guessed that...no surprise really, same reason 6pr have banned him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

good riddance 4 months 4 days ago #142382

  • Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6362
  • Thank you received: 499

BC wrote: agree with what you're saying Mike but when you get enough posters complaining about the same thing then maybe the Mod is the tosser.


That's it in a nutshell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

good riddance 4 months 4 days ago #142390

  • anchorman
  • anchorman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5355
  • Thank you received: 202
If you poke the bear often enough he/she is going to bite ya freaking arm off.
Constant poking here on the Peel site has it's side affects... deletion.
Make serious comment and it will be left alone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29=353
S.O.F. The Brute,Michael Apeness
2x25= Seinor and Michael.

good riddance 4 months 4 days ago #142399

  • 58shark
  • 58shark's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2722
  • Thank you received: 217

anchorman wrote: If you poke the bear often enough he/she is going to bite ya freaking arm off.
Constant poking here on the Peel site has it's side affects... deletion.
Make serious comment and it will be left alone.


Honestly anchor, I really do think your allegiance to anything Freo has blinded you to what people are saying and what is actual fact. Loyalty can only go so far before it becomes a blindness.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

good riddance 4 months 4 days ago #142409

  • anchorman
  • anchorman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5355
  • Thank you received: 202
Not at all Sharky. I try to keep my comments as unbiased as I can.I don't post on any other WAFL site other than Souths, if I do post.
I don't read most other sites.I do read Peels because I am interested in how the Fremantle boys are going.
I don't have my head stuck up my clacker like many hear , who can't see they are just poking sticks at the bities on the Peel site.
I don't have 20/20 vision as I wear glasses but I don't see things through glasses that hold liquid as some seem to do here. Especially when it comes to posting in the Peel forum.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29=353
S.O.F. The Brute,Michael Apeness
2x25= Seinor and Michael.

good riddance 4 months 4 days ago #142415

  • Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6362
  • Thank you received: 499

58shark wrote:

anchorman wrote: If you poke the bear often enough he/she is going to bite ya freaking arm off.
Constant poking here on the Peel site has it's side affects... deletion.
Make serious comment and it will be left alone.


Honestly anchor, I really do think your allegiance to anything Freo has blinded you to what people are saying and what is actual fact. Loyalty can only go so far before it becomes a blindness.


Yep,,,That was obvious years ago.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

good riddance 4 months 1 day ago #142589

  • ooollllrrrrrry2
  • ooollllrrrrrry2's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 172
  • Thank you received: 30

anchorman wrote: Not at all Sharky. I try to keep my comments as unbiased as I can.I don't post on any other WAFL site other than Souths, if I do post.
I don't read most other sites.I do read Peels because I am interested in how the Fremantle boys are going.
I don't have my head stuck up my clacker like many hear , who can't see they are just poking sticks at the bities on the Peel site.
I don't have 20/20 vision as I wear glasses but I don't see things through glasses that hold liquid as some seem to do here. Especially when it comes to posting in the Peel forum.


No offence, however, if you do read Peels then your reading matter is limited and therefore potentially lacking in a broader perspective.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags