Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Old topics appearing 6 years 9 months ago #125554

• OzFooty
  • OzFooty's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 146
Apologies for the sudden appearance of OLD TOPICS on the home page. I don't know why but I know the software developer has been fixing other reported errors. I have informed them and I am waiting for a response. Very frustrating.

If you open the category board the most recent posts and topics are there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by OzFooty.

Old topics appearing 6 years 9 months ago #125557

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

OzFooty Admin wrote: Apologies for the sudden appearance of OLD TOPICS on the home page. I don't know why but I know the software developer has been fixing other reported errors. I have informed them and I am waiting for a response. Very frustrating.

If you open the category board the most recent posts and topics are there.[/quote

I am not sure how often you will need to do another major software upgrades; but if you do need to a major upgrade soon would you like some of us to have a beta copy of it so we could iron out any bugs before it goes live?

Old topics appearing 6 years 9 months ago #125558

• OzFooty
  • OzFooty's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 146

swan42 wrote:

OzFooty Admin wrote: Apologies for the sudden appearance of OLD TOPICS on the home page. I don't know why but I know the software developer has been fixing other reported errors. I have informed them and I am waiting for a response. Very frustrating.

If you open the category board the most recent posts and topics are there.[/quote

I am not sure how often you will need to do another major software upgrades; but if you do need to a major upgrade soon would you like some of us to have a beta copy of it so we could iron out any bugs before it goes live?

Not sure about that Swan, they would ask me if it were required. The recent software upgrade was a major migration so I don't anticipate that type of upgrade again. But thanks for offering.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 348 guests and 4 members online

• Whitey
  • Demons Forever
  • Time For a Flag
  • Blackduck

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma