• the observer
  • SFCdiehard
  • crows
  • Gosnells Football Club
  • mike stanley
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
14 Jan 2019
Memories From Yesteryear....Darren Klemm(Claremont)
Read More...

TOPIC: Ozfooty updates

Ozfooty updates 5 days 21 hours ago #162673

• OzFooty Admin
  • OzFooty Admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 104
I want to say a big Thanks to those of you who appreciate this forum and have shown your support and appreciation. It means a lot to me. To those that are not so loyal and appreciative they won't be missed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 58shark, BC, mikeh, Mr AFL, ArkRoyal, gtrxuone, jackspratt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ozfooty updates 5 days 18 hours ago #162674

• Demons Forever
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Thank you received: 100
Your welcome OFA.
Thank you for keeping this facility going for us tragics.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OzFooty Admin

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Ozfooty updates 5 days 18 hours ago #162675

• 58shark
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Thank you received: 290
I wonder what changes? Anchorman was easy to talk to and have a bit of a banter with and same with JB. Suddenly they seemed to get quite bitter. I can’t understand why. As for PN, hmmmmmm.
Anyway, no more from me, if they’re not here, they’re not here!

2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Ozfooty updates 5 days 16 hours ago #162679

• mikeh
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Thank you received: 959
I did have a look at Bigfooty about a year ago but I found it far too big and impersonal and you find that your comments are often drowned out . I love the emphasis on WAFL footy on this site but you can still have a decent discussion about AFL and other sports. I have really appreciated the new cricket sections this year as I am a bit of a cricket nut. Thanks for all the positive changes OFA!

Ozfooty updates 5 days 14 hours ago #162684

• 58shark
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Thank you received: 290
Yeh, I’ve been onto bigfooty a few times quite a while ago and like you, I found it impersonal. It’s like a huge company, too big to care about the individual.

2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Ozfooty updates 5 days 13 hours ago #162687

• ArkRoyal
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Thank you received: 757
This is a good site and it is well run. It is my pleasure to be a member here. I will always be thankful for your efforts OFA -- cheers AR.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OzFooty Admin

Ozfooty updates 5 days 5 hours ago #162693

• Freezin
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Thank you received: 462
Pity to see some more regulars go tho......Both sites provide an opportunity for folk to have some passionate discussion.....sadly some folk go a step too far or a wee bit excited, but then again every discussion has two sides, nothing wrong hearing both sides....good or bad.....

Ozfooty updates 4 days 22 hours ago #162701

• DD
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Thank you received: 501

Freezin wrote: Pity to see some more regulars go tho......Both sites provide an opportunity for folk to have some passionate discussion.....sadly some folk go a step too far or a wee bit excited, but then again every discussion has two sides, nothing wrong hearing both sides....good or bad.....

They won't be missed IMO Freezin. Hardly seen Peter North or JB in recent times until the Harley Bennell story popped up so they were hardly regular contributors and anchorman was so obsessed with Freo he was always bitching on here about not enough AFL highlighted by the last topic he started. This site is better off without them if you ask me.

Ozfooty updates 2 days 3 minutes ago #162784

• Rookie draft
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Thank you received: 29

OzFooty Admin wrote:
Rookie draft spat the dummy because he doesn't like the fact I renamed Peel "Peel/Fremantle Reserves" which is what they are. Too bad.

OFA - your perception is not the reality here. As I previously politely explained to you via email my involvement in WAFL footy and footy in general has reduced somewhat hence my decision to stand down as moderator. Whilst I don’t agree with you making up names that don’t exist it was not the primary reason for standing down as moderator.

Reading a number of posts it appears the last few weeks have been a bit rocky on here (a number of bans being handed out) however I wish you and all the posters the best moving forward and will still check in from time to time.

Ozfooty updates 1 day 23 hours ago #162785

• OzFooty Admin
  • OzFooty Admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 104

Rookie draft wrote:

OzFooty Admin wrote:
Rookie draft spat the dummy because he doesn't like the fact I renamed Peel "Peel/Fremantle Reserves" which is what they are. Too bad.

OFA - your perception is not the reality here. As I previously politely explained to you via email my involvement in WAFL footy and footy in general has reduced somewhat hence my decision to stand down as moderator. Whilst I don’t agree with you making up names that don’t exist it was not the primary reason for standing down as moderator.

Reading a number of posts it appears the last few weeks have been a bit rocky on here (a number of bans being handed out) however I wish you and all the posters the best moving forward and will still check in from time to time.

Fair enough RD though being a moderator doesn't take up a lot of time and your timing seemed an obvious reaction to the name change. Anyway hope to see you flying the flag for your beloved Peel in 2019 and beyond. No hard feelings from my end I just wanted to let others know it was your call.

Last edit: by OzFooty Admin.
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags