Ozfooty updates 5 months 2 days ago #162785

• OzFooty Admin
  • OzFooty Admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 111

Rookie draft wrote:

OzFooty Admin wrote:
Rookie draft spat the dummy because he doesn't like the fact I renamed Peel "Peel/Fremantle Reserves" which is what they are. Too bad.

OFA - your perception is not the reality here. As I previously politely explained to you via email my involvement in WAFL footy and footy in general has reduced somewhat hence my decision to stand down as moderator. Whilst I don’t agree with you making up names that don’t exist it was not the primary reason for standing down as moderator.

Reading a number of posts it appears the last few weeks have been a bit rocky on here (a number of bans being handed out) however I wish you and all the posters the best moving forward and will still check in from time to time.

Fair enough RD though being a moderator doesn't take up a lot of time and your timing seemed an obvious reaction to the name change. Anyway hope to see you flying the flag for your beloved Peel in 2019 and beyond. No hard feelings from my end I just wanted to let others know it was your call.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by OzFooty Admin.

Ozfooty updates 5 months 2 days ago #162793

• Freezin
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Thank you received: 536
Interested you say "your beloved Peel" OFA....yet you renamed them Freo Reserves/Peel?.....Considering RD was the sole representation for the WAFL fan base here on Oz Footy....and he has moved on.....is there any point having a Freo/Peel thread....might as well just have folk chat on the Freo thread in the AFL section?

Ozfooty updates 5 months 2 days ago #162796

• BC
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Thank you received: 896

Freezin wrote: Interested you say "your beloved Peel" OFA....yet you renamed them Freo Reserves/Peel?.....Considering RD was the sole representation for the WAFL fan base here on Oz Footy....and he has moved on.....is there any point having a Freo/Peel thread....might as well just have folk chat on the Freo thread in the AFL section?

without trying to make this a bigger deal than what it is...Freo Reserves/Peel is exactly what they are....so I'm with OFA on this one.

Last edit: by BC.

Ozfooty updates 5 months 2 days ago #162797

• OzFooty Admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Freezin if you look back RD never said he was going to abandon the site. He said due to other commitments he was not going to be as active. I think that's a silly suggestion if that is the case you are suggesting I should also remove the Eagles reserves section. Both clubs are a part of the WAFL competition.

Ozfooty updates 5 months 2 days ago #162800

• Freezin
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Thank you received: 536
Hopefully RD does check in from time to time as you say OFA on his beloved Peel thread.....but yep agree both AFL clubs do have clubs that are very much part of the WAFL, let's hope we get some good chat going in both threads on game day.....because come end of the day that's all we want.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OzFooty Admin

Last edit: by Freezin.

Ozfooty updates 5 months 2 days ago #162802

• OzFooty Admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Couldn't agree more.

Ozfooty updates 4 months 3 weeks ago #163094

• BC
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
Hey OFA...I recall you mentioned a few weeks ago that Senior Seagull had been reinstated on the condition he behaves himself and the outerseagull keeps clear. The times I've seen him logged on here recently he's still the "banned" colour and he hasn't posted. Has that all changed?

Ozfooty updates 4 months 3 weeks ago #163097

• OzFooty Admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

BC wrote: Hey OFA...I recall you mentioned a few weeks ago that Senior Seagull had been reinstated on the condition he behaves himself and the outerseagull keeps clear. The times I've seen him logged on here recently he's still the "banned" colour and he hasn't posted. Has that all changed?

My bad BC, I unblocked or enabled him but I didn't realize that he was still banned. I saw him logged in in the normal colour so I too was wondering why he wasn't posting. I have since removed the ban and sent him two emails to inform him and apologize. I haven't received a reply so perhaps he is just pre occupied. Hopefully you will see him posting soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BC

Ozfooty updates 4 months 3 weeks ago #163098

• BC
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
Ok...thanks for that...cheers.

Ozfooty updates 4 months 1 week ago #163514

• OzFooty Admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Apologies for the site being down since late last night guys. Was due to an update that cause the site to be unavailable and i didn't realize until this morning and been working feverishly to get it back up and running. At the mercy of experts in other parts of the globe unfortunately.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BC, gtrxuone

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags