Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

the use of oz footy to promote raffles 8 years 6 months ago #79649

• Chopper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0

Swandog wrote:

BC wrote: i guess if you look past the swanscentricity of this site, its still a pretty good vehicle to have discussions on the WAFL. i just ignore the more rabid and vitriolic of the bogans such as Swandog as to me they exemplify your typical bogandean inmate. mike is the voice of reason, 42 is good for a laugh or two but wish he'd swallow his thesaurus, BH and MO seem pretty decent and passionate WAFL people....but I do take your point Grump that if it's good enough for SD to advertise their raffle on here then the other clubs should be able to do likewise.

Swancentricity?? Some of you $ubi blokes (mainly you BC and Outer) are the ones obsessed with trolling the SD forum and love to sling shit but when it comes back you whinge, moan & cannot handle it! Maybe us bogans are just made of sterner stuff than you handbags, I bet if you were a cricketer you would be the first to complain because the opposition were sledging you..there are some decent $ubi posters like DG and Senior though, but I am prepared to cut you and Outer some slack ;) Sometimes the discussion is very robust like the front bar at a pub..suck it up !

And where do I fit in Swandog ???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

the use of oz footy to promote raffles 8 years 6 months ago #79651

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Chopper wrote:

Swandog wrote:

BC wrote: i guess if you look past the swanscentricity of this site, its still a pretty good vehicle to have discussions on the WAFL. i just ignore the more rabid and vitriolic of the bogans such as Swandog as to me they exemplify your typical bogandean inmate. mike is the voice of reason, 42 is good for a laugh or two but wish he'd swallow his thesaurus, BH and MO seem pretty decent and passionate WAFL people....but I do take your point Grump that if it's good enough for SD to advertise their raffle on here then the other clubs should be able to do likewise.

Swancentricity?? Some of you $ubi blokes (mainly you BC and Outer) are the ones obsessed with trolling the SD forum and love to sling shit but when it comes back you whinge, moan & cannot handle it! Maybe us bogans are just made of sterner stuff than you handbags, I bet if you were a cricketer you would be the first to complain because the opposition were sledging you..there are some decent $ubi posters like DG and Senior though, but I am prepared to cut you and Outer some slack ;) Sometimes the discussion is very robust like the front bar at a pub..suck it up !

sorry Chop your alright mate..couldn't think of everyone off top of my head..I think the drinks catch up could work
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

the use of oz footy to promote raffles 8 years 6 months ago #79655

• Talking Footy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11

Swandog wrote: Phew glad we cleared all that up then, took 3 pages of posts but we got there. Here is a suggestion from left field, what about all OzFooty posters (or as many that are willing) meet up at Subi oval sometime on GF day for a quick drink? A bit like old Ashes foes after a test match, Make it an annual meet up and have a laugh. Deep down we are all good blokes - Seriously as BC put it we are all obviously passionate about the WAFL one way or the other and in some ways a slow dying breed.
I have met several on here including George,Swan42, Winger, Falcon, FrankFM, DG, Cardy, T10 (from FG) and mates with Leedy, Sacko, Talking Footy, BH etc all great blokes who love WAFL. I'm up for it, could be a laugh as we all suffer from Keyboard (whiteline) fever at times, some more than others but that's life..What you drinkin Baz ? I'll get the first one..

Well knock me down with a feather, the Dog buying a round of drinks. I hope 30 blokes turn up. Can just picture your face when you have to dip into the wallet.

hahahahahahahahahahahah

the use of oz footy to promote raffles 8 years 6 months ago #79668

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Talking Footy wrote:

Swandog wrote: Phew glad we cleared all that up then, took 3 pages of posts but we got there. Here is a suggestion from left field, what about all OzFooty posters (or as many that are willing) meet up at Subi oval sometime on GF day for a quick drink? A bit like old Ashes foes after a test match, Make it an annual meet up and have a laugh. Deep down we are all good blokes - Seriously as BC put it we are all obviously passionate about the WAFL one way or the other and in some ways a slow dying breed.
I have met several on here including George,Swan42, Winger, Falcon, FrankFM, DG, Cardy, T10 (from FG) and mates with Leedy, Sacko, Talking Footy, BH etc all great blokes who love WAFL. I'm up for it, could be a laugh as we all suffer from Keyboard (whiteline) fever at times, some more than others but that's life..What you drinkin Baz ? I'll get the first one..

Well knock me down with a feather, the Dog buying a round of drinks. I hope 30 blokes turn up. Can just picture your face when you have to dip into the wallet.

hahahahahahahahahahahah

Hahahaha :lol: very funny mate..I was only offering to buy Bazza a drink, everyone else can fark orf :P
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

the use of oz footy to promote raffles 8 years 6 months ago #79680

• Chopper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0

Swandog wrote:

Chopper wrote:

Swandog wrote:

sorry Chop your alright mate..couldn't think of everyone off top of my head..I think the drinks catch up could work

Thanks Swandog - I didn't sleep at all last but I'll sleep like a baby now.
I'd gladly catch up with you and the rest of the crew. I'm looking forward to it. I'll be tied up with an auction b4 the GF and hope to be there just after the 1st bounce of league. I'll be very thirsty after having a yell for a few hours but I'll still be up and about to scream for my team. All the best for the colts & ressies this week. The ressies will be 50/50 again - was a great game last time we met. Most enjoyable to watch. If you guys play footy for 4 quarters we ll be in strife ???

the use of oz footy to promote raffles 8 years 6 months ago #79687

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Chopper wrote:

Swandog wrote:

Chopper wrote:

Swandog wrote:

Thanks Swandog - I didn't sleep at all last but I'll sleep like a baby now.
I'd gladly catch up with you and the rest of the crew. I'm looking forward to it. I'll be tied up with an auction b4 the GF and hope to be there just after the 1st bounce of league. I'll be very thirsty after having a yell for a few hours but I'll still be up and about to scream for my team. All the best for the colts & ressies this week. The ressies will be 50/50 again - was a great game last time we met. Most enjoyable to watch. If you guys play footy for 4 quarters we ll be in strife ???

Yep that's the key 4 Q`s of footy! If we played that in the league all year then everyone would be in strife right now, but that to work on over summer after the mothballs have digested :P

the use of oz footy to promote raffles 8 years 6 months ago #80345

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Dwert wrote: Sounds like a plan. Let me know the details.

Gday mate, if your keen want to have a beer before the ressies GF? In old Subi club bar

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 379 guests and 4 members online

• Whitey
  • Time For a Flag
  • Whinnen

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma