OzFooty.Net Sign In

Who's Online?

We have 120 guests and 3 members online

  • ArkRoyal
  • ooslumbird
  • Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

  • WCE1987
  • royallucky
  • oldcol
  • 1979
  • Shirt-Front
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
19 Oct 2018
Memories From Yesteryear....Barry White
See under Articles and Club News tab Past and Present Players interviews

TOPIC: the use of oz footy to promote raffles

the use of oz footy to promote raffles 3 years 1 month ago #79585

  • MarkOlsen
  • MarkOlsen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2322
  • Thank you received: 302
go for it Grump - I couldnt care less whether its a wafl club, ammo, country or whatever posting their raffle info.
as long as it supporting grassroots footy then good with me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

the use of oz footy to promote raffles 3 years 1 month ago #79586

  • Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7119
  • Thank you received: 614
BC agree to an extent but the Swandog behaviour is applified in another form by others BH is not a good bloke as you refer to him he is in the same league as the others Swan42 is so so but is blinded by his myopic view of things to the point of paranoia he acts as try hard itelligence sound board for the lesser light and ecouraging then rather then calming then I do agree Mike is a voice of rare reason

This could be a could site if ran out of the sdfc prism sadly George seem reluctant to take affirmative action to control serious breaches

BC you might notice considerable decline on this blog from users of non sdfc bent I have even noticed far fewer posts from yourself the afl blogs are dead despite this being a huge time locally most of the wafl club threads are drying up if not for the wpfc jumper fiasco not much would be happening.

As evidenced by the maturity of the debate on this thread it's by sdfc leading lights
no wonder.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

the use of oz footy to promote raffles 3 years 1 month ago #79588

  • Swandog
  • Swandog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3510
  • Thank you received: 354

BC wrote: i guess if you look past the swanscentricity of this site, its still a pretty good vehicle to have discussions on the WAFL. i just ignore the more rabid and vitriolic of the bogans such as Swandog as to me they exemplify your typical bogandean inmate. mike is the voice of reason, 42 is good for a laugh or two but wish he'd swallow his thesaurus, BH and MO seem pretty decent and passionate WAFL people....but I do take your point Grump that if it's good enough for SD to advertise their raffle on here then the other clubs should be able to do likewise.


Swancentricity?? Some of you $ubi blokes (mainly you BC and Outer) are the ones obsessed with trolling the SD forum and love to sling shit but when it comes back you whinge, moan & cannot handle it! Maybe us bogans are just made of sterner stuff than you handbags, I bet if you were a cricketer you would be the first to complain because the opposition were sledging you..there are some decent $ubi posters like DG and Senior though, but I am prepared to cut you and Outer some slack ;) Sometimes the discussion is very robust like the front bar at a pub..suck it up !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

the use of oz footy to promote raffles 3 years 1 month ago #79589

  • Swandog
  • Swandog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3510
  • Thank you received: 354
I dont think George and co would have any objection in other clubs promoting their raffles on here

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

the use of oz footy to promote raffles 3 years 1 month ago #79591

  • BC
  • BC's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4989
  • Thank you received: 693

Swandog wrote:

BC wrote: i guess if you look past the swanscentricity of this site, its still a pretty good vehicle to have discussions on the WAFL. i just ignore the more rabid and vitriolic of the bogans such as Swandog as to me they exemplify your typical bogandean inmate. mike is the voice of reason, 42 is good for a laugh or two but wish he'd swallow his thesaurus, BH and MO seem pretty decent and passionate WAFL people....but I do take your point Grump that if it's good enough for SD to advertise their raffle on here then the other clubs should be able to do likewise.


Swancentricity?? Some of you $ubi blokes (mainly you BC and Outer) are the ones obsessed with trolling the SD forum and love to sling shit but when it comes back you whinge, moan & cannot handle it! Maybe us bogans are just made of sterner stuff than you handbags, I bet if you were a cricketer you would be the first to complain because the opposition were sledging you..there are some decent $ubi posters like DG and Senior though, but I am prepared to cut you and Outer some slack ;) Sometimes the discussion is very robust like the front bar at a pub..suck it up !


thanks SD....your approval means everything to me..I can sleep easy now. :silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

the use of oz footy to promote raffles 3 years 1 month ago #79593

  • swan42
  • swan42's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6226
  • Thank you received: 713

BC wrote: i guess if you look past the swanscentricity of this site, its still a pretty good vehicle to have discussions on the WAFL. i just ignore the more rabid and vitriolic of the bogans such as Swandog as to me they exemplify your typical bogandean inmate. mike is the voice of reason, 42 is good for a laugh or two but wish he'd swallow his thesaurus, BH and MO seem pretty decent and passionate WAFL people....but I do take your point Grump that if it's good enough for SD to advertise their raffle on here then the other clubs should be able to do likewise.


BC it would be very hard to swallow; but glad to brighten up your day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

the use of oz footy to promote raffles 3 years 1 month ago #79596

  • Beasley Hutton
  • Beasley Hutton's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5978
  • Thank you received: 1394

Bazza wrote: BC agree to an extent but the Swandog behaviour is applified in another form by others BH is not a good bloke as you refer to him he is in the same league as the others Swan42 is so so but is blinded by his myopic view of things to the point of paranoia he acts as try hard itelligence sound board for the lesser light and ecouraging then rather then calming then I do agree Mike is a voice of rare reason

This could be a could site if ran out of the sdfc prism sadly George seem reluctant to take affirmative action to control serious breaches

BC you might notice considerable decline on this blog from users of non sdfc bent I have even noticed far fewer posts from yourself the afl blogs are dead despite this being a huge time locally most of the wafl club threads are drying up if not for the wpfc jumper fiasco not much would be happening.

As evidenced by the maturity of the debate on this thread it's by sdfc leading lights
no wonder.

Do you know me personally do you Constable Care?
Out of interest how many WAFL football topics have you actually created Chris?
You seem to want to constantly fire bullets from your police issued revolver all with a very negative slant at wa footy and do not want to listen to anyone else who may actually have the facts at first hand ...if you are so personally unhappy with this site why dont you move on?
Or even try for once after nearly 3000 posting something on a positive note for a bloody change rather than bag anyone who has a passion for their particular club and the comp we play in and now it's the site we all read and post on ..the same site George & Mike created in their own time as passionate Swans & WAFL blokes as a necessity to replace the now defunct Footygoss and you still bag them and the rest of us that at least try and keep the passionate WAFL chat ticking! :blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

the use of oz footy to promote raffles 3 years 1 month ago #79600

  • Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7119
  • Thank you received: 614
The prosecution rests.

administrators, what will you do with this blatant serious breach of blog protocol, i.e. an obvious attempt to reveal someones personal identity on an online forum??

Answers admin????

This has been raised with you directly in the past , as idicated above NO ACTION has been taken to resolve it or santion a repeat perpetrator

Answers admin???

Will BH be held to account.,,??

Also please PM the address of this blogs registered office.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

the use of oz footy to promote raffles 3 years 1 month ago #79605

  • anchorman
  • anchorman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5638
  • Thank you received: 222

Bazza wrote: BC agree to an extent but the Swandog behaviour is applified in another form by others BH is not a good bloke as you refer to him he is in the same league as the others Swan42 is so so but is blinded by his myopic view of things to the point of paranoia he acts as try hard itelligence sound board for the lesser light and ecouraging then rather then calming then I do agree Mike is a voice of rare reason

This could be a could site if ran out of the sdfc prism sadly George seem reluctant to take affirmative action to control serious breaches

BC you might notice considerable decline on this blog from users of non sdfc bent I have even noticed far fewer posts from yourself the afl blogs are dead despite this being a huge time locally most of the wafl club threads are drying up if not for the wpfc jumper fiasco not much would be happening.

As evidenced by the maturity of the debate on this thread it's by sdfc leading lights
no wonder.

I can't bloody believe that I am doing this... but.... for once I agree with some of the Swanny fans here.
I will refer to you as Bazza(Multi), but what a bloody cheek you have to discredit , or try to ,with your stupidity.
You talk about the lack of people posting here.Yep maybe it is because of people like you who have nothing but negative bullshit streaming from your mouth.
When you were S&S on FG, I had cracks about you not making OPENING POSTS. You were ever do ready to sit back and snipe then, and still prepared to be doing the same thing here.
As someone said, if you don't like it here, go elsewhere. Maybe back to big footy as Bobby Skilton.
Grow up a bit Bazza and make this site more comfortable for others to come to and make comment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29=353
S.O.F. The Brute,Michael Apeness
2x25= Seinor and Michael.

the use of oz footy to promote raffles 3 years 1 month ago #79607

  • Dwert
  • Dwert's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1117
  • Thank you received: 265
Well said BH and Anchor....Bazza must be one negative individual :ohmy:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags