Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

the use of oz footy to promote raffles 8 years 6 months ago #79554

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
Will all clubs be afforded the same access for their respective club fund raising raffles or is this a opportunity afforded the developers allegiance only.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

the use of oz footy to promote raffles 8 years 6 months ago #79555

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Grump wrote: Will all clubs be afforded the same access for their respective club fund raising raffles or is this a opportunity afforded the developers allegiance only.

Whilst not presuming to represent the views of the developers of this site. I am not sure what your point is Grump. Are you saying the developers' of this site don't have the right to promote fundraising efforts etc for their WAFL club. It is known by all on this site that they are Swans' supporters and those who contribute this site accept that fact. It would be similar if one were participating in discussions on the dockerland site I would have thought.

Last edit: by swan42.

the use of oz footy to promote raffles 8 years 6 months ago #79556

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

Grump wrote: Will all clubs be afforded the same access for their respective club fund raising raffles or is this a opportunity afforded the developers allegiance only.

Gee's Grump did you get out of bed on the wrong side this morning or what :blink: ..under your logic I would expect to see plenty of SD, WP & Fremantle Reserves clubs initiatives on the East Perth Eagles chat room ..in fact I am sure you will be pushing for that to happen to their administrators as we type!! :unsure:

the use of oz footy to promote raffles 8 years 6 months ago #79557

• Custodian
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 76
Personally I think this opportunity should be offered to ALL WAFL and Amateur clubs who wish to post their fundraising events and raffles.

Last edit: by Custodian.

the use of oz footy to promote raffles 8 years 6 months ago #79561

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

swan42 wrote:

Whilst not presuming to represent the views of the developers of this site. I am not sure what your point is Grump. Are you saying the developers' of this site don't have the right to promote fundraising efforts etc for their WAFL club. It is known by all on this site that they are Swans' supporters and those who contribute this site accept that fact. It would be similar if one were participating in discussions on the dockerland site I would have thought.

It was/is a simple question, we sometimes have a colts raffle and I would like to be able to promote it to a wider audience, it was and is not meant to be antagonistic or inflammatory, just a simple question

as for what side of the bed I got out of as on any day I am just happy to get out of bed, means I have another day to see what the world has to offer.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

the use of oz footy to promote raffles 8 years 6 months ago #79562

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Gee's Grump did you get out of bed on the wrong side this morning or what :blink: ..under your logic I would expect to see plenty of SD, WP & Fremantle Reserves clubs initiatives on the East Perth Eagles chat room ..in fact I am sure you will be pushing for that to happen to their administrators as we type!! :unsure:

I would expect any WA based and WAFL club to provide a link to another clubs major fund raising efforts given the need to be working as a cohort in the times of wafl uncertainty, especially the afl based businesses.

it was a simple question!

the use of oz footy to promote raffles 8 years 6 months ago #79569

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

Mate, its been pretty obvious from the outset that this is a proxy swans site, with the amount of blantant pro sdfc propangada, the sdfc bogans running riot throwing personal abuse at posters as well as breaching well established rules of blog protocol with complete impunity.

I mean look at the moronic responses you are getting from the usual bassendean standover crew.

sites become a sdfc joke.

note to admisnstrators : do something ! or posters from other clubs WILL consider the future of using this site.

Last edit: by Bazza.

the use of oz footy to promote raffles 8 years 6 months ago #79578

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

Bazza wrote:

Mate, its been pretty obvious from the outset that this is a proxy swans site, with the amount of blantant pro sdfc propangada, the sdfc bogans running riot throwing personal abuse at posters as well as breaching well established rules of blog protocol with complete impunity.

I mean look at the moronic responses you are getting from the usual bassendean standover crew.

note to admisnstrators : do something ! or posters from other clubs WILL consider the future of using this site.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

the use of oz footy to promote raffles 8 years 6 months ago #79582

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Bazza wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

To BH et al I apologise for the post not in what I asked but for not remembering that not all posters will take it as a honest question but use it to be silly.

the use of oz footy to promote raffles 8 years 6 months ago #79584

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
i guess if you look past the swanscentricity of this site, its still a pretty good vehicle to have discussions on the WAFL. i just ignore the more rabid and vitriolic of the bogans such as Swandog as to me they exemplify your typical bogandean inmate. mike is the voice of reason, 42 is good for a laugh or two but wish he'd swallow his thesaurus, BH and MO seem pretty decent and passionate WAFL people....but I do take your point Grump that if it's good enough for SD to advertise their raffle on here then the other clubs should be able to do likewise.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 458 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL