Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

C2 rd8 4 years 9 months ago #169431

• KickTheBall
  • KickTheBall's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 32
Welcome back after the bye and teams got some much needed rest for those sore bodies.

Coolbinia v Nolla. MOTR
Iv picked this for the MOTR only because Coolbinia had a big win a week back and have found form, Nolla on the other hand really need this to stay in touch with the top 5. I’m thinking a close one between these two, and with wet weather forecasted it could go either way.
Coolbinia by 2 points

Canning Vale v Canning South Perth
First v last. Enough said. Although both clubs have come together and are playing in an MND cup, great cause well done to both clubs on getting behind this.
Vale by 10 goals

Kwinana v Dianella
Kwinana by 4 goals

Stirling v High Wycombe
High Wycombe by 6 goals

Quinns v swan valley
Quinns by 7 goals

Good luck everyone, and let’s enjoy that wet weather footy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

C2 rd8 4 years 9 months ago #169565

• InAndUnder
  • Thank you received: 0
I watched a little bit of the second half of Coolbinia v Nollamara from my car and it was totally one-sided. I spent about five to ten minutes just watching the Nolla full-forward walking around in an empty 50 with all the action clearly going on at the other end unseen by me! When I moved the car to a better spot I saw Coolbinia's midfield well on top and Nolla looked like they had only one player on the bench.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 432 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL