Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

C2 round 6 4 years 11 months ago #168278

• KickTheBall
  • KickTheBall's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 34
Coolbinia v canning South Perth
This is one that maybe Coolbinia can pinch here, canning I think will get up in a close one by 7 points

Canning Vale v Dianella
Dianella have really come good and also have some solid targets up forward, if they want to win this they will need to shut down Canning Vale midfielder ball magnet “cooky”
Canning Vale for me by 15 points

Stirling v Swan Valley
Stirling to make it back to back wins, by 5 goals

Quinns v Kwinana. MOTR
Kwinana have a big road trip on there hands here, this will definitely test Kwinana in taking on an old C1 side. Quinns at home I think will just get over the line, by 3 points

High Wycombe v Nolla
Well Des will need to pull something big out here, Nolla’s season slowly starting to slip away. Know doubt they have some exciting young talent but I think will be no match for the doggies, by 5 goals

Good luck to everyone this weekend, sun will be out but it will be a cold one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

C2 round 6 4 years 11 months ago #168451

• KickTheBall
  • KickTheBall's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 34
My tipping was way off here!!

Coolbinia absolutely spanked Canning South Perth, Frank back in action to help revive the Coolbinia boys.

Canning Vale were too good for Dianella.

Swan Valley actually turned up and played well defeating Stirling

My match of the round was not what it lived up to what I thought it would be and Quinns brought Kwinana back down to realit.

High Wycombe and Nolla was a close one with the doggies getting up in the end.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 1049 guests and one member online

• Mightymagpie88

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977