Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

C2 2019 5 years 2 months ago #163423

• Kermit
  • Kermit's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 3
Clearances are under way, with pre-season kicking off for most clubs and with the points system in force, how will your team go?
Below are the teams and total points for either the Grand final (with an asterisk) or round 18 last year.
C2 (D Grade) - points
1 Quinns District 36
2 Stirling 26
3 Dianella Morley 42
4 High Wycombe 33
5 Nollamara 48
6 Canning Vale 43
7 Canning South Perth 45
8 Swan Valley 39
9 Coolbinia West Perth 47*
10 Kwinana 39*

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

C2 2019 5 years 2 months ago #163428

• KickTheBall
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 34
How did you work out the points?

C2 2019 5 years 2 months ago #163433

• Kermit
  • Kermit's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 3
League put it up at the end of last year.

C2 2019 5 years 2 months ago #163446

• Freofortheflag
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8
There is no way those points are correct.
I think we will find a number of clubs now that they are actually implementing the system getting caught out with players being worth more points than they thought at the end of last year.
I am amazed that there wasn’t a training session where the ammos gave examples of players in a forum with respective clubs. I have spoken with coaches from 9 different clubs and they have players who they predicted being 1 point players actually being 2 or 3 point players this year.
Time will tell I guess.
Dianella will be worth over 50 points I would suggest seeing as though half their side were at nolla the year bore. They will all be 3 point players this year.
There is no way Stirling only had 26 points

C2 2019 5 years 2 months ago #163465

• Jaygee
  • Thank you received: 4
the points where based of the 22 players that ran out in the last game for each team, if the players at dianella originally played for dianella prior to going to another club they are only worth 1 point.
there was a letter sent to clubs last week that i received from my club which broke it down better for clubs

C2 2019 5 years 2 months ago #163467

• Birdman
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 35
Jaygee - partially correct.

The points calculated were done on the basis of the 22 who ran onto the ground in the last round - some are from those who ran onto the ground for a Grand Final.

However, if you originally played at Dianella and then went to (say) Coolbinia, you come back with points

If you originally played at Dianella and then went to (say) Subiaco (in the WAFL) and then came directly back to Dianella, you are 1 point player.

C2 2019 5 years 2 months ago #163469

• Jaygee
  • Thank you received: 4
Birdman i wish i could load the document i have which is the player points flowchart 2019
it clearly shows on it the below
"Club of Origin - the first WAAFL club the player played at prior to playing at another senior football club" comes under the 1 point category

C2 2019 5 years 2 months ago #163473

• cowboy
  • Thank you received: 2

Jaygee wrote: Birdman i wish i could load the document i have which is the player points flowchart 2019
it clearly shows on it the below
"Club of Origin - the first WAAFL club the player played at prior to playing at another senior football club" comes under the 1 point category

Jaygee the flow chart is misleading. I’ve had it confirmed, and the result is exactly as Birdman has pointed out. Club of origin only applies to players who started at your club, go to a higher level (being WAFL or some equivalent) then return directly to your club.

You could have played 200 games at your original WAAFL club, play elsewhere for a year and will return to your original club with points.

C2 2019 5 years 2 months ago #163487

• Disco Knight
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11
Agree with Birdman and Cowboy they are correct
The flow chart is misleading but, in the bottom half it states clearly regarding players moving or returning from WAAFL, WACFL or MFL leagues.
Knight Footy is the winner!

C2 2019 5 years 2 months ago #163508

• Whitey
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 22
Yes the flowchart is misleading - start at the top and work your way down - definitely sounds like returning players should be 1 point.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 370 guests and 4 members online

• Shark Tragic
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL